OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

so any details about that shoe on the bottom left or am i just tripping
No clue... Here we go w/ the "teasers" again, 
mean.gif

Dont know if its been posted but full size run on orange pps on ftl.com just ordered my pair

Yeah kinda weird they're all fly knit running shoes and the Kobe is made of EM is in there.

Last edited:
saw the black pps at my footlocker, and someone had already attempted to pick the stick print midsole off, and were actualy quite successful at it too, it was terrible looking. makes me wonder if the royal blue tony the tigers have a sticker print midsole, like the BHMs and the PPs.

Just grabbed my size from villa for $117 shipped. Still going to footlocker to get a pair too. If they don't cancel I'll just keep it for a few weeks and sell it. Couldn't pass up for 117.

looks like nike x158 shanghai the newest concept store in shanghai opened this year July, i never saw the kobe shoes , most of them are free flyknit, lunar flyknit etc since they are currently promote free flyknit shoes

jeezzusss just saw the other posting up there :smh: damn photoshop

Last edited:
My collections

1. Fades

2. MCs

3. Sparks

4. Black Elites

5. Sulfurs

Gimme these two then im out

6. Pit Vipers

7. Inlines or Homes or Amnesty (Just 1 Pleaseee!)

Just grabbed my size from villa for $117 shipped. Still going to footlocker to get a pair too. If they don't cancel I'll just keep it for a few weeks and sell it. Couldn't pass up for 117.
Good move.. I only see smaller sizes, oh well.

I asked Villa if they were gonna honor it or cancel and they hit me back with "We will notify you with an update". **** make up your mind right now, Foot Locker opens in an hour, I don't want to go back and return them if they honor it.

TPG I hate to be negative but I think they won't, it was 30 bucks under that's a really big discount

But hey I hope you get them for that much bro

you shouldnt have alerted them about the price. you never want to do that. to any shop online. more times than not they will honor it. alerting them only shows you are submissive to them not honoring your order and lord knows what they will do next, cancel, charge you retail, etc...

TPG I hate to be negative but I think they won't, it was 30 bucks under that's a really big discount

But hey I hope you get them for that much bro

i bet him asking triggered them to list them at 140 now...

they barely listed them at 140 just now...

everyone who ordered at 110 keep your fingers crossed

id love to see them cancel everyones orders. i dont think they want to do that. it will piss alot of consumers off and if you are a store you do not want that. thats the last thing you want is a bunch of angry customers.

that shady disclaimer though :lol: turrrible

They are honoring it :pimp:

I know it's not wise to notify them of the price mistake but the terms and condition chicrack posted got me worried if they cancel I don't know if my FTLs will have them by the time I get an answer from them which would be Monday. Good thing for Twitter they were able to give me an answer quickly. Now I don't have to worry about buying them then returning to FTL if they honor it.

i got so played by the kobe survives purple/yellow shorts =(

and this is what it looks like on the site

nike-kobe-survives-short-mens

Last edited by a moderator:
saw the black pps at my footlocker, and someone had already attempted to pick the stick print midsole off, and were actualy quite successful at it too, it was terrible looking. makes me wonder if the royal blue tony the tigers have a sticker print midsole, like the BHMs and the PPs.

Yes, they do. I saw a pair that didn't look to good. Ended up passing.

Back
Top Bottom