OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

its called supply and demand.

will you guys cop these if they were 250?

I'd purchase them if they were $250 but I've also wanted this CW since day 1 though. This question would probably be better posed for someone else to answer lol.
It's practically the same price point as some of these trash *** foams that are being released. Close enough to the resell prices of a few Kobe (Curials, BHMs etc).

Last edited:
If the ugly Venice Beach's sell out, these would sell out. As we've seen, the 8 is doing quite well for Nike.
your correct. i think any company or with any great product. THE BEST IS ALWAYS LEFT FOR LAST. patience is the game. we just need to wait and wait and wait. as much as it kills us. orrrrrrr makes us mad. see them in the near future. 4 months tops. This line of just kobe 8 has brought us colors out of the air. with the PP's Tonys PitVipers. when did we every expect such CW.   Let the waiting game continue

If the mine grays are those orange/grays , that's pretty redundant and they'll probably sit the longest of all 8s

I 100% agree. I got mine yesterday...

Got my$120 pair yesterday also. The solid upper is just money

I like that other grey/orange pair better than the PPs. I'd cop if they released, but all yall doing is speculating for the last three pages. Ain't nobody confirm it.

Don't care for the greys at all. The Orange PPs look bad *** to me in person. I liked em in pics but when they arrived I felt they were worth every penny of the $120 I picked them up for.
how do you guys get them for that cheap? 

via FTL release schedule:

Nike Kobe 8

Purple Dynasty/Raspberry Red/Wolf Grey/Green Glow

that color description is bloody bonkers though.  sounds like the description for two separate shoes shoved together.

via FTL release schedule:

Nike Kobe 8

Purple Dynasty/Raspberry Red/Wolf Grey/Green Glow

that color description is bloody bonkers though.  sounds like the description for two separate shoes shoved together.
pretty much describes every color on the pit vipers

Good thing there isnt hype on the pit vipers so i can see the actual color before buying.

Taipans from Villa don't come till Saturday :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom