OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Love these

Alright so NDC had all 5 PPs up earlier, and while they are still there now, the links seem to only redirect to the Grey/Black pair.

Anyone else noticing this?

i'm gonna need to get another pair of purple gradients. only 8's i've been wearing lately, can't seem to force myself to wear a different colorway for some reason

Last edited:
i saw one at 220 on ebay for 9.5 its gone now =P tempted....but i already have a pair

Ahhhhhhhhhh!, I need those. I missed it. A heads up through PM would be nice in the future if u run across a 9 - 10 in something like that. I'll do the same if I spot your size in something.

Anyone find a way to remove the midsole print from the taipan and Philippines?
Only thing that made me not cop for retail is the print but now i can get them for below so i won't complain. If anyone knows how to remove the print that would be a win/win 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for the superheroes, graffitis, or inlands, the FTL by my house still has some. I'm not sure was sizes but the mall is called rolling oaks in San Antonio Texas

you just have to haggle with the people that have the option of best offer on ebay.  They are usually not expecting the full price they are asking. Like the all star kobe 8 i got he had it priced at 260.  Also messaging some and buying it right from paypal is good too cuz they dont get hit by ebay fees so that could give you at least another 10% discount.

Back
Top Bottom