OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

video-021026.jpg

so does anyone know yet if this is a gs size or if this is the "other" green glow kobe? 

I got nothing on that pair. Probably another GS pair? Wait, who said anything about a Christmas kobe 8 v/2 ?
Pic or Duck Dodgers. :stoneface: :lol:

Last edited:
Can't decide on vipers, lil low on funds, so might just hold off, but iono will see how they look I'm person.

Not much on my radar, giving up on amnesties. Guys ill be waiting til Dec for my next cop, saving up.

I know not the best picture, but the NBA posted media day photos on Facebook and MCW for Philly was rocking these white / red K8's. White base looks dope.

Anyone looking for a size 10 volt eastbay has them in stock for retail im about to let them go from my cart.

Last edited:
Eastbay has a cpl of pairs of volt (1)s, red boas, red challengers, blue blitz, blue glows (1) in different sizes for sale

Last edited:
Looks like del sol/tour yellow(not orange) to me. Don't like that mint? color so they can keep them in Asia

Boy you guys are in for a BIG surprise come FEBRUARY!

*says the person who acts like he knows information, but really doesn't.*

I agree I'm so tired of people doing that. Like if you "supposedly" know something just say it instead of teasing. That stuff is for kids. Stop acting like you swore bro secrecy cause your not. If you were you wouldn't even mention anything. If you actually do know anything in the first place.

I personally think they're over playing that pit viper upper. When they could be making laker colors. But those ones are the green glow with orange pair we've heard about

Those green pit vipers are legit because they have snake around the tongue and they can't be made like that on Nike id. They should have been released in the summer

Anyone score on that Eastbay stock this morning? Woke up late to see they had a lot up. Good amount of kobe,lebron, jordan,etc.:smh:

Back
Top Bottom