OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

SOLIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I had to. 

WELP!

There goes the talk about TB's releasing in a wide assortment. Just wouldn't make sense for Nike, now... but who knows...

Besides the MC's, I'm not pressed to copp any previous colorways unless they're Under $200 & Close to Retail. Since May... Fades, Easters, SN's & Sulfurs... I'm GOOD with my 8's.

With the new Solid Uppers on ID... I think those will get my attention above all else, since they're content w/ dropping this Recycled Pit Viper BS for the rest of the year.

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!

The Jericho is about to go in, even though he's supposed to be curbing his shoe buying habit. Solids here, solids er where.

Love the concept of ID kicks but hated waiting for my first pair to arrive it took over 7 weeks. Loving the look of solid upper Kobe's.

thinking the same, but i used a one time coupon on them.  $112, returning seems like a waste.   maybe ill return graffitis..
i did the same exact thing. used a 20% code they gave me for sending the first pair messed up. came out to $112.  

wish i would have waited and used that code on a ID!

i did the same exact thing. used a 20% code they gave me for sending the first pair messed up. came out to $112.  

wish i would have waited and used that code on a ID!
yeah def more worth it on an ID.  unfortunately mine was from *****, they dont really get much selection, so PV seemed like a good time to use the coupon. 

Back
Top Bottom