OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

really? so they aren't using the same insoles at the regular kobe 8s? (I thought the reg had zoom)
what? you thought the regular 8's all had zoom all this time? I thought you were messin wit dude and being sarcastic. Did you think the elites had lunarlon? Even though some people don't ball in the 8's and use for casual wear, you should know its lunarlon or at least some type of foam from feel and just walkin around. And yeah it does bottom out but mines holdin up strong. One of my favorite kicks to ball in. Use my least favorite Cw's I got for ball switching from Graffiti's to orange pp's to draft day 6's and blackout 6's and a couple id's.

Last edited:
really? so they aren't using the same insoles at the regular kobe 8s? (I thought the reg had zoom)
what? you thought the regular 8's all had zoom all this time? Did you think the elites had had lunarlon? Even though people don't ball in the 8's, you should know its lunarlon

thanks for telling me what I should know. I know the insole is made of lunar foam. I just never cared to look if the heel had a tiny zoom bag. not understanding what's so hard to get about what im saying.

Thanks!

ebay is your best bet now since the hats were from like 1 or 2 seasons ago...search Nike Kobe hats

Thanks man...I wonder if Pac would have been a Laker/Kobe fan?

Man I can go on and on about what/where Pac would've been!

Also check TJ Maxx/Marshalls for those LA snake hats. Grabbed one for my nephew a few months back in blue/yellow since I hate snapbacks

I redeemed my $10 code on some socks in-store. shorty beat me for the whole receipt which contained a $10 survey code I got for doing a survey :lol:

Anyone else notice that the pic of the sulfurs on FTL.com is a pair of fugazis?
they are known to put up sample and poor quality pics. I don't think they have fakes up.
This most certainly looks like a pic of the fake ones. In fact, the OFFICIAL FTL release sheet last year had fake griches 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Ain't nobody ask you Lew [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

You sold them all? Them Chaos, Rice, USC, heck everything :smokin

ahhhhhh....the IV's....still got my DS Carpe Diems and Inlines just sitting in the closet collection dust...
Was it just me or were the IV's cw's just ridiculously dope on every shoe....???

Kyle korver, Martin for atl is wearing the red tb's in the game against the raptors and 2 raptors are wearing the black pair of tbs.

Last edited:
I think I'm done with the 8's unless Nike releases the "Achilles" or "Amnesties". Thought I'd share this pic of my 4's that I had, regret selling them.

Sheesh.....

ahhhhhh....the IV's....still got my DS Carpe Diems and Inlines just sitting in the closet collection dust...
Was it just me or were the IV's cw's just ridiculously dope on every shoe....???

It wasn't you.... IVs started a lot of themes within the line. Dope all around

Back
Top Bottom