OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So an FTL manager friend of mine sent me a text today and said that there are two Kobe's that popped up on their release calendar for December and January. The one in December is labeled as "System Bridge Pit" with a FTL SKU of 41-13331-404. This one is set to release 12/20. 

The one in January is not a Kobe 8 but a Venomenon. I believe these have already release overseas and Nike is bringing them over to the US. That one is set to release on 01/04. 

If I get anymore info or if I can grab an actual shot of the calendar I'll post it up ASAP. 

Nothing an extra thick pair of socks can't take care of.

Last edited:
So an FTL manager friend of mine sent me a text today and said that there are two Kobe's that popped up on their release calendar for December and January. The one in December is labeled as "System Bridge Pit" with a FTL SKU of 41-13331-404. This one is set to release 12/20. 

The one in January is not a Kobe 8 but a Venomenon. I believe these have already release overseas and Nike is bringing them over to the US. That one is set to release on 01/04. 

If I get anymore info or if I can grab an actual shot of the calendar I'll post it up ASAP. 

The venomenons are probably the bright colored ones that surfaced awhile back. I'll see if I can find a pic

I guess too big for Kobe himself too :wink:

Except he is leaning forward so there's space back there.

I'm gonna take a pic later without socks to show you how a properly fitted shoe fits. You have too much space between your Achilles and the back of the shoe.

^^^ toss $10 more in your cart to get a free $10 item since its $20 off$100 BUT $30 off $150

Back
Top Bottom