OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I could be tweaking, but I'm pretty sure JR Smith changed shoes to some Hyperfuse.

Looked immediately to see the 8's he had on... and No, he has on Wh/Blk standard Nike's.

He wasn't doing good in them that's why 
nerd.gif

Would love to replace the entire midsole in my original kobe 8 ASG but that zoom air insert seems like a close second option to bring my kicks back to life. I'm assuming size XL for 13s. I tried adding a new insole on top of the midsole but it messed up the fit because there were basically 2 arch supports making that part too high.

Anyone had this problem where ups doesn't deliver on the "early expected date" and haven't updated the status info for 2-3 days?

Damn I would love to find a pair of 8's at an outlet. ESPECIALLY the asg. Actually praying for some black elites

Is it just me or are the Kobe 8s the best Kobe thus far?
No, it's Not Just You...

They Are The BEST. Period.

Some people may disagree at the moment due to their Pissed-Offness about the Ignored No-Brainer Classic Colorways we missed out on, but when the smoke clears... the 8's still changed the game. 
nthat.gif

No, it's Not Just You...

Some people may disagree at the moment due to their Pissed-Offness about the Ignored No-Brainer Classic Colorways we missed out on, but when the smoke clears... the 8's still changed the game. :nthat:

... what lol

the zk4 changed the game.

to me, performance wise = zk6
looks wise = zk4/5

Last edited:
No, it's Not Just You...

Some people may disagree at the moment due to their Pissed-Offness about the Ignored No-Brainer Classic Colorways we missed out on, but when the smoke clears... the 8's still changed the game. :nthat:

I'd have to agree and say these 8's are a sure PROBLEM when it comes to hittin courts in comfort and performance with VI's in a close 2nd performance wise but V's aesthetically

1st choice - 8's
2nd choice - toss up btwn V-VI
3rd choice - I love the IV's just as much as the next man who appreciated the jump to a low but I put em 3rd

Without the ZKIV-ZKVII (yes even those, especially those as they were terrible to some people maybe that why you feel the 8 "changed the game") the 8 wouldn't be where they're at today. It just gotten progressively better throughout the years. If it ain't broke don't fix it. The use of EM is so versatile with the patterns and colorways that's the biggest improvement over the rest. We're gonna see where the 9 takes us.

Last edited:
The Vs and IVs still take the cake to me. Much as I've liked the 8s, no way I can put them over those two. I still think the IVs and Vs had the best overall colorways in the entire sig line, plus he won championships in both shoes. Not to mention the IVs and Vs actually had some great colorways release with purple and gold, unlike the 8s...

That said, I'd probably put the 8s #3 overall for me.

Back
Top Bottom