OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hey guys I was going to buy some kicks off of  the seller - adi-shoes on EBay and I was wondering if this seller is legit? Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks !

8s are probably my favorite shoe, now I never bought a Kobe before the 8, I bet I would LOVE the VI though

The Vs and IVs still take the cake to me. Much as I've liked the 8s, no way I can put them over those two. I still think the IVs and Vs had the best overall colorways in the entire sig line, plus he won championships in both shoes. Not to mention the IVs and Vs actually had some great colorways release with purple and gold, unlike the 8s...

That said, I'd probably put the 8s #3 overall for me.
my faves the purple/gold IV's and V's

I've got the shakes.  My body needs some supernaturals and purple fades now!!!!  

Last edited:
I just got in my graffiti. Yiiiii. Gonna keep these DS for a minute. I love balling in my pythons. Super light. Only problem is I got blisters on my big toe. Hurts like a mofo. Was debating if I should size up

... what lol

the zk4 changed the game.

to me, performance wise = zk6
looks wise = zk4/5
no zoom for the Kobe 4 - big problem with bottoming out just like the Kobe 8.

agree Kobe 4 changed bball shoe world.. first widely accepted low

Last edited:
Don't know if I can choose between the Vs, VIs and 8s.  Aspects of all three that I love on court...

comfort wise (casual not basketball) what Kobe was more comfortable than the 8? I find the 8 to be an awesome shoe casually, I wear them over any other Jordan or shoe I have in my collection now

Always thought the zk1 was fugly, zk2 looked decent but vanilla, and zk3 is a trainwreck lookswise. When it went low with the 4 I didn't even consider em cuz I'm a bigger dude, 6'4 215. Since the AZG, lbjs have always been my go-to, and hyperdunks more recently.

Anyway the 8s got me into the Kobe line cuz of their looks, kept me in for their comfort/looks. I can't hoop in em cuz they hurt my knees but I have 5 pairs for casual/gym use. Love this shoe.

Just got my Kobe 8 Black TBs, they look great. I can't wait to break 'em out this weekend.

For me the Kobe line didn't take off until the IV. The Black Out 1s were a nice colorway, along with some others, just wasn't feeling the overall look of the 1. I honestly paid no attention to the 2. I only wanted the MVP colorway of the 3s, only because Kobe won MVP lol. Thought the 3 was horrible though. Almost lost hope for both Kobe and Lebrons sig line around that time.

comfort wise (casual not basketball) what Kobe was more comfortable than the 8? I find the 8 to be an awesome shoe casually, I wear them over any other Jordan or shoe I have in my collection now

the 6's comfort level was incredible.

gonna wear them today during my workout :smokin

i'm gonna assume by your join date you recently started collecting kobe's.. therefore, i can't take your opinion seriously.

sorry
tongue.gif
YOU'D ASSUME WRONG, my son.

Been NT'n since 2001... just decided to join back to start posting after a 5-6 year hiatus. 
wink.gif

Only ever had the 6, 7 and 8, so I can't speak of anything before those, but the 8 takes it hands down in everyday comfort. Feel's like my foot's constantly being massaged. 
nthat.gif

Only ever had the 6, 7 and 8, so I can't speak of anything before those, but the 8 takes it hands down in everyday comfort. Feel's like my foot's constantly being massaged. :nthat:

every day comfort, sure.. but if you play in your kicks like i do, then that crappy foam they use is only good for a month :smh:

can't wait to get my zoom bags in and play doctor on my insoles :D

every day comfort, sure.. but if you play in your kicks like i do, then that crappy foam they use is only good for a month :smh:

can't wait to get my zoom bags in and play doctor on my insoles :D

Mines are "Out for Delivery" as I type this.....
CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

... what lol

the zk4 changed the game.

to me, performance wise = zk6
looks wise = zk4/5
I agree with al3x89 for sure....
zk6 is my go to for the courts (lately, with the 5's literally right behind)....
4's changed the game....

Back
Top Bottom