OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Played in the red camos tonight ... i give it a 7/10.

Traction was good. Cushion/support was good. But it was killing my big toe hitting the top of the shoe and my pinky toe rubbing. Wasnt enough for me to take them off but def feeling it now. I have them in a 12 which when worn casually is a perfect fit but for hoopin i def need the 12.5. Still a good experience overall but since all my kobes are 12s i wont be playin in them no more.

Back to the hyperdunks for now

Steve Blake's IDs lately have been :pimp:  

PYkBj.gif

Kobe with the purple 8s...assuming yellow check and shozuku but could be gold

Last edited:
My size 12 came in 
happy.gif

I'm most likely done with the 8s now, unless those SS' look a lot better in person. 

Full shozoku for all, except the BHMs, can someone educate me if there is even such a thing?
My Top 5:
1. BHMs

2. Purp Fades

3. Xmas

4. Sparks 

5. Sulfers

My size 12 came in :D

I'm most likely done with the 8s now, unless those SS' look a lot better in person. 

Full shozoku for all, except the BHMs, can someone educate me if there is even such a thing?

Yup. Overseas BHM pairs have the full logo.

2z7369j.jpg

Last edited:
The only Real Problem I've had with the Kobe 8's is the Life of the Heel Cushioning.

It bottoms out before everything else and can make the rest of the Sneaker feel Uneven. BUT... it didn't happen with my "SuperNaturals" b/c of the Zoom Bag embedded Underneath the Heel.

Hopefully a Zoom Bag is Underneath the Heel on the 9's... Lunarlon is Cool, but the Lunarlon + Zoom Combo makes the Cushioning More Durable over time.

And honestly I don't see why what they put in Elites & Nike Plus can't & shouldn't be the standard for a $140+ sneaker. It's NOT too much to ask. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
thats why i hate lunarlon :smh:

basketball shoes should last awhile. i bet my V's to death and they still felt great on the feet

Kobe wearing purple PP.

Prelude 8 I wouldn't be salty if I miss out on. There are GRs better than them *flame suit activated*

Last edited:
yeah the first pic taken on the espn gallery is purple PP.

photographers gotta be sneakerhead or even NTer.
laugh.gif

same here, ordered kobe 8 xmas from kicks crew and i can say it is legit..here are some pics you can also legit check to make sure..xmas is my favorite 8's

Last edited:
Whos all getting the xmas 2.0? Seems its not getting alotta hype. I dig the shoe alot just didnt like the gold logo. Wouldve been sweet if it was that green.

Back
Top Bottom