OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I am glad I went with ndc.I was just going to try on east bay and them.They crashed quick lol

still in line....

edit: out of stock in my wearable sizes.

Last edited:

Missed on NDC.
mean.gif

but i have my pair at the HOH.
Right ^^ Same here

sz 12 Copped of NDC… thought all was lost at city gear when i tried to checkout via paypal and got cart jacked, but my NDC tab was already for checkout.. Good Luck Folks!

Got through on Villa and NDC so easy. I panicked like an idiot and ordered on both because my browser was slow to update and I didn't think I'd get either. Gonna cancel my 9.5 on NDC so someone else can get it. Good luck!

Went straight for Villa forget all that noise on NDC/east bay. Bit of a snag on the processing payment stage but it went though hopefully no cancellation notice later. I don't have to worry about getting from the academy later since I'll be on the road in 2 hours. Hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas!

Glad lots of people were able to cop!  I tried to jump onto FTL and their site was begging for mercy lol

Not to get off topic but just goes to show how crazy the idea that the Yeezy's were only releasing on FTL.com really was....they couldn't handle even this traffic!!

Went straight for Villa forget all that noise on NDC/east bay. Bit of a snag on the processing payment stage but it went though hopefully no cancellation notice later. I don't have to worry about getting from the academy later since I'll be on the road in 2 hours. Hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas!
Never bought thru villa online, did you use a Twitter link or just go to the site and find the sneaker you wanted?

Yea FTL is still tapping out from just these shoes today.

How would it have been if the yeezys came out lol ahahhahahahahahahahahhahaa

Back
Top Bottom