OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Any rumors on CWs after the YOTH on the 1st? I think there's a blue YOTH releasing eventually too, right?
Yes someone posted a color code for a light blue/crimson pair 
nerd.gif

Just picked up my kobe 8 ss from ups. Very pleased with how they look in person. This is my first pair of Kobe's ever. Shocked when I grabbed the box to feel how light they were

looks like the YOTH is a ndc and HOH only release. will it be a quick sell out on ndc  and resell? im only asking this because im going to obviously be up for new years eve and wouldnt want to wake up at 8
I went to a few FTLs in socal  and they all told me FCFS since they aren't "hyped shoes".

Was held down for YOTH Kobe 8s but passed. Blue soles are a turn off. :smh:

Guess I'm done if Sparks don't see a US release.

Bring on the 9s.

Any rumors on CWs after the YOTH on the 1st? I think there's a blue YOTH releasing eventually too, right?
Anything that pops up as a new colorway is either in china or is being called a PE.

SS, YOTH... nothing else planned. I am hoping for a long shot on the purple pp's but again those are also being called a kobe PE.

Someone once shared a story (a tale or fib) that the kobe 8 ss was representing a snake shedding it's skin signifying the next evolution (aka the 9). Who knows, but for now its just YOTH that we know of.

video-022516.jpg

I was still hoping for these poor mans sparks aka new age sunsets .... I am not even gonna mention the ones we have all been dying for all year (3 of them specifically)

I need everyone's opinion. I was disappointed in the laces on the mine grey color way. Every kobe I have has a primary colored lace with a secondary colored speckle. I notice my 1/2 cent penny eggplant foams had the right look so I did a lace swap. What do you guy think? [

Last edited:
Fully despatched

means shipped right? just trying to double check FootAsylum lingo (that's how it was spelled too)

Last edited:
Kobe Christmas came in from eastbay today.Shoe looks amazing. Copped WTK,SS,Graf,Purple Pit Vipor,Mine Grey, and Venomenon all at retail.Not bad for 1 month.

Back
Top Bottom