OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

A lot of sparks have been popping up lately . One in my size on ebay for $1200 with completely dirty soles :lol: . I found some for a to good to be price I asked the seller for more information waiting on his response. He could really need the money or is trying to scam I guess I will find out.

People looking for mine grey at a bargain:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/mizoguchisports/555035-003/

smokin.gif
how much is international shipping? i cant find it on the site

Does anyone know why the prices on 8's went so crazy? Was it just limited numbers or is it the fact that every one loves the 8? I've been searching for reasonably priced Mambacurials and BHM's but it doesn't seem to be an easy task..
You're searching for two of the most sought after colorways almost a year after they released... Odds are you won't find either for less than $300.

You're searching for two of the most sought after colorways almost a year after they released... Odds are you won't find either for less than $300.

I know. I was out of sneakers for a year so I missed out. The kicker is that the BHM's were sitting here for a few weeks @ Canadian retail.

^^  Nice Work!

Wish they had kept the cracked eggshell look.

Easters are still a realy dope colorway either way.

^^^^^^^ $315 is the lowest I've seen on eBay. I should have copped at $320 a month ago. I also had a eBay 10% off coupon at the time. Should have done it.

My Kobe 8 hoodie collection. All Nike Factory store bought on the cheap the past months.

KB tees all three for just under $30 this weekend at the Nike Factory store.

Python Tee, Kobe Prelude 7 Tee, KB24 SS Christmas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom