OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

this might've been asked already but whats everyone's top 5 kobe 8s? just curious

Yeah man that's an old question in here :rofl: regardless I don't ever have a problem talking about mine.

Purple Gradients (Purple Fades), Milk Snakes (Red Boas), Easters, Blitz Blue's, Sparks. :nthat:

this might've been asked already but whats everyone's top 5 kobe 8s? just curious
1. Purple Fades

2. Xmas Lights

3. Blue Corals

4. Red Camos

5. BHM's

Leaving Sparks off because I have never seen them in person and am bitter they were never released in the US 
laugh.gif

Of the pairs I own

1. Purple Fades
2. BHM
3. Mambacurials
4. Christmas Lights
5. Sulphurs
6. Pythons

Honorable mention goes out to the Sparks (IF they only would've come to the U.S. :smh: )

Last edited:

Been asked close to 500 Times already, but here's My TOP 5:

(No Order, except Maybe No.1)

- Sulfurs

- Purple Fades

- Mambacurials

- Supernaturals

- ASG/Christmas Lights

Honorable Mention:

- Easter

- Venice Beach

I have the Top 4 of my Top 5. If I can score on Christmas Lights or ASG's one day, I'll be geeked... but I'm not pressed. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
My Top 5:

1. Blue Lights

2. Venice Beaches

3. Red Camo YOTS

4. Christmas SS

5. Purple Pit Viper

4 and 5 are interchangeable.  I have all of these pairs except the last one.  I regret not copping at $130 when I had the chance.

I've gone through as many pages in this thread as I could but it was hard to find. I'm mainly interested in the question because I don't have any of these (except phillipines pack black/grey) and am in the process of getting a few pairs. I often find myself changing my mind from week to week so i'm interested to hear from people who have a bigger collection and have had them for awhile. Any regrets??

If I could only get 5 they would probably be....

1. Easters

2. Volts

3. BHMs

4. Milksnake

5. PP (Black/Grey)

I am using these to hoop. What do yall think looks best on the court? (Volts and Easters always catch my eye). I leave What the Kobes and Mambacurials off because I don't see myself ever getting them as they're too expensive.

Last edited:

I've gone through as many pages in this thread as I could but it was hard to find. I'm mainly interested in the question because I don't have any of these (except phillipines pack black/grey) and am in the process of getting a few pairs. I often find myself changing my mind from week to week so i'm interested to hear from people who have a bigger collection and have had them for awhile. Any regrets??

If I could only get 5 they would probably be....

1. Easters

2. Volts

3. BHMs

4. Milksnake

5. PP (Black/Grey)

I am using these to hoop. What do yall think looks best on the court? (Volts and Easters always catch my eye). I leave What the Kobes and Mambacurials off because I don't see myself ever getting them as they're too expensive.
Honestly you can't go wrong with any of the CW's. The only ones I wouldn't cop unless it's outlet cheap prices with a 30% off is the Green Glow Pit Vipers. Every other CW is A to the MF 1. F with all of them. You got a dope top 5.

After the price cut on the YOTH they still have the sizes that has been there before. It's not about the price it's not a good executed colorway/pattern imo.

Last edited:
After the price cut on the YOTH they still have the sizes that has been there before. It's not about the price it's not a good executed colorway/pattern imo.
Plus they should have been $140 from the start so it's more like Nike only gave a $10 discount in my eyes.

You got a point there. I still wouldn't cop if they are $100. Didn't like the colors and pattern.

Last edited:
1. MCs, Fades.

2. Elite Aways

3. Sulfurs

4. Xmas Lights

Top PE:
Amnesty That!!  

Only colorways I currently own (and I guess my top ones) in no particular order would be:

1. Sulfurs
2. Fades
3. Xmas
4. Red Camo YOTS
5. Black EXT YOTS
6. Sparks

I've worn the EXTs more often than any other 8 I own cuz they're in my work shoe rotation, but they're a great, functional, everyday shoe. I also liked the ASGs, Black Elites, and Pythons, so I would go after those 3 if I decided to cop more 8s.

debating between trying to cop the MC v. the EM low 9 - easter cw or the black and red... wouldn't be a question if i could cop MCs for less than $250 but i'm curious about seeing whether the thicker lunarlon on the 9s make a diff for me.

any thoughts on if there's much of a diff between the lunarlon in the 8s v 9s? 

debating between trying to cop the MC v. the EM low 9 - easter cw or the black and red... wouldn't be a question if i could cop MCs for less than $250 but i'm curious about seeing whether the thicker lunarlon on the 9s make a diff for me.

any thoughts on if there's much of a diff between the lunarlon in the 8s v 9s? 

9s have a little thicker lunarlon midsole which gives you a softer ride than the 8s. Ive only worn a 9 casually tho, while i do my physical therapy in my 8s.

But if you're debating which is the better value between MC 8s or a pair of 9s... go with the 9s for $160.

Anyone know where I can get the SS Christmas for close to retail? Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom