OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just checked ebay for some Kobes. Let me say the prices the 9's are going for put the 8's to shame. Those Flyknit Lows they just released overseas only seem to be going higher than any of the limited 8's ever did. Saw one pair at $900. :x

So salty I've spent too much on shoes this month, otherwise I'd scoop these for myself

Fades for retail basically. I'd love to double up but figure I'd throw an oop for someone else

Babylon, mind PM'ing me the link for that group? Those Fades aren't my size, but I'd love to score similar deals.

Trading my VNDS Oreo 5's without the OG box for some Pit Vipers with OG box that have only been worn once for 15 mins. The other dude is adding 20 bucks on top. Good deal? I kind of regretted buying the Oreos so I might as well trade them away

Last edited:
Trading my VNDS Oreo 5's without the OG box for some Pit Vipers with OG box that have only been worn once for 15 mins. The other dude is adding 20 bucks on top. Good deal? I kind of regretted buying the Oreos so I might as well trade them away

I don't care for PVs, but yeah, that's a good deal if they're as advertised.

Has anyone seen any blue blitz in size 9.5 on any websites Facebook groups or CL for sale is NDS or DS for a decent price

I'm a day late to post this, but 1 year ago, this happened: 

It's crazy to think that 1 year later, Kobe Bryant still isn't playing, the Lakers are at the bottom of the Western conference, and Kobes are now $225.

The 8's will always have a special place in my heart.  

Which shoes are you talking about? 

I grabbed some Kobe V Draft Days off eBay that were supposedly DS. I'm not too mad because it's not like they were worn outside/beat in, just dirt on the soles/some discoloration. Pretty sure its just from someone trying them on then returning or someone trying them on in the store before the guy put them up for sale. Still an annoyance to someone like myself who only buys DS shoes :nerd:
[emoji]128078[/emoji] I know that feel, especially with my OCD.

new pickup for retail + ship from that facebook group

so good
:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom