OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

There was a lot of hype between multiple 8's that never really dropped. Xmas, bhm, all star, etc

I know they will get dirty once I wear them again but just can't stand dirt on the soles after I wear my 8's.

Always putting in a little time to clean them up at the end of the week. 

Last edited:
Here is my updated Kobe collection. A lot of searching over these past couple months has all led to this. 

I'll throw out what I paid.

BHM's (PADS) - $190 shipped

ASG's (PADS) - $200 shipped

WTK's (DS) - $450 shipped

Xmas (PADS) - $150 shipped

Easters (DS) - $120 shipped

Sulfurs (DS) - $140 shipped

Xmas SS (DS) - $110 shipped

Blue Camos (DS) - $130 shipped

Purple Fades - Retail (Copped off a Footlocker Restock)

Venice Beaches - Retail (Copped on a vacation. The Kobe 8's that started it all for me.)

Pythons and Challenge Reds - Retail (Copped both on a vacation, but seperate from the Venice Beaches.)

Pit Vipers - Retail (Only single Kobe 8 I copped on release day.)

Then both EM 9's I copped on release day online. Say what you will about the EM 9's, but they are comfy. 
smokin.gif

Now off on the search to find a pair of Mambacurials for a decent price...

Repped. 2 things I would add to the collection are the Milksnakes and the Bruce Lee 9.

Job well done though.

Just backread. Lmao.

Prices on the 8s are dropping on Ebay. I hope Nike drops one major restock on all 8s before next nba season starts.

really?

im glad i decided not to get rid of my volts. still dont like the pythons that much, wish i could trade them for some other 8

Repped. 2 things I would add to the collection are the Milksnakes and the Bruce Lee 9.

Job well done though.
Yeah, I think I'll probably scoop up the Milksnakes and Mambacurials if I can scoop em up for a decent price. Really ain't feeling them Bruce Lee 9's though. I guess I'll just wait and see what other colorways the nine's end up having. And I'll definitely try to scoop all the flyknit lows.

Just backread. Lmao.

Prices on the 8s are dropping on Ebay. I hope Nike drops one major restock on all 8s before next nba season starts.

I love the 8s as much as anybody, but I know that's just some wishful thinking...
Yeah...if an all 8 restock wasn't gonna happen before the beginning this past season, no way would it be happening before the beginning of next season when Nike would be pushing the 9s full force with Kobe's return. I'd just scoop whatever 8s you still want at good prices instead of praying for a miracle restock.

Yeah...if an all 8 restock wasn't gonna happen before the beginning this past season, no way would it be happening before the beginning of next season when Nike would be pushing the 9s full force with Kobe's return. I'd just scoop whatever 8s you still want at good prices instead of praying for a miracle restock.
They did a somewhat re-stock on Eastbay last summer or fall. I forget. Might of been the Fall. I remember picking up a pair of Toddler 8 Elite Superhero's in store from it.

Last edited:

The truth is the truth Kobe's just aint my style.  You see my profile pic, I'll put those over Kobes anyday. I'm not even really a Kobe fan. Hes good and all but im not a fan by heart and I don't like his sneakers by heart either. I'll do me and you do you.  Im sure you heard me now.

thanks for your contribution to the thread 
mean.gif

They did a somewhat re-stock on Eastbay last summer or fall. I forget. Might of been the Fall. I remember picking up a pair of Toddler 8 Elite Superhero's in store from it.
Yeah I remember that. I think Eastbay/FTL got some things in again randomly, but a full scale restock of everything I think people can forget about at this point. Would be like hoping that the Sparks will still release stateside...

:nerd:

:lol:

Yeah I remember that. I think Eastbay/FTL got some things in again randomly, but a full scale restock of everything I think people can forget about at this point. Would be like hoping that the Sparks will still release stateside...

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
It was around November. Posted a pic of the shoe I got at the restock and it read Nov 18. It was a beautiful thing tho to see all those 8's up there. They didn't even sell out right away. It took 2 to 3 days for them to be gone. Size 10-13 mostly. Big footers rejoice.

Living in the past. 
mean.gif

havnt been in this thread in a while but was looking for some help. Anyone know where i can get the crimson laces that came with the Xmas lights? or something very close to it? TIA

Sorry but I looked hard for laces similar to the Kobe 8s and never found any. Thought about using standard laces but stuck with my fraying originals.

Nice score on the Supernaturals. For those close enough to Staten Island, HoH has them in sizes 10.5 and 12 I believe.

I pulled the trigger on a pair of Xmas lights from kicks-crew. $232 shipped (for me that was pretty good, considering every other place I saw them online wanted 250+)

It's been 3 days since I placed my order for those Black/Green Phillipines through HoH. No phone calls or e-mails from them about a cancellation.....hopefully I'm in the clear on those.

Only upcoming releases I plan on copping are the Lebron XI South Beaches....this gives me some financial leeway to backtrack and maybe try to pick up some Wines, Challenge Reds and Mine Greys....then I think I'm done for now (unless I find some DS pairs at prices to good to turn down)

Attention all big footers

nordstrom racks have been getting 15 and up in kobes. I've seen xmas lights/supernaturals/pythons/sulfurs posted

Back
Top Bottom