OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Looks dope man. Including the headphones. [emoji]128076[/emoji]
Appreciate.....the Kobes for $65 after VIP coupon, cant beat it (I was sweating it out thinking they might cancel the order)

As for the headphones (I know im off topic), the M20x are the lower end, wanted to test them first.....might eventually upgrade to the M50x (ungodly superior to Beats By Dre lol)

Now the wait for my xmas lights......

Yea man, used mine on my crimson em lows and my bro wants that exact look. Repped for the Pac avy btw

Your Mike n Pac took me back to a better time in boxing. Last Mayweather fight had bieber wayne and circus clowns (straight up circus clowns) nothing will top Mike and Pac.

Still tryna get "he wrote the glory" on mp3...old Pac flow he rapped walking Mike down that never released

Appreciate.....the Kobes for $65 after VIP coupon, cant beat it (I was sweating it out thinking they might cancel the order)

As for the headphones (I know im off topic), the M20x are the lower end, wanted to test them first.....might eventually upgrade to the M50x (ungodly superior to Beats By Dre lol)

Now the wait for my xmas lights......

Nice so you got them PPs from ftl stock locate and ship method.

Nice so you got them PPs from ftl stock locate and ship method.

Yeah it's funny though...I'm constantly browsing sites looking for occasional restocks, etc....the cashier at HoH told me the PP pair was in the Eastbay system....however when I would check I'd find nothing. I figured I'll pay cash at the store....worse comes to worse I just bring my receipt and get my money back....proved to be well worth the risk!

Anybody have the Footlocker SKU for the Mine Grey? Or if they are still sitting in your local FTL then I can call them up and get it myself. Thanks.

I think I'm gonna hit up my local FTL tomorrow and go on a big stock locate binge to beef up my collection. I wrote down like a dozen different sku's. Whoever is working tomorrow is going to have some sore typing fingers. :tongue: I'm hoping I turn up something nice

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna hit up my local FTL tomorrow and go on a big stock locate binge to beef up my collection. I wrote down like a dozen different sku's. Whoever is working tomorrow is going to have some sore typing fingers. :tongue: I'm hoping I turn up something nice

I'm gonna do the same thing....gonna check a few FTLs in the other boros outside Staten Island, may also go out on a whim and see if there is anything in Jersey Gardens, and Menlo....best case scenario I score a few pairs in person....worse case I have SKUs ready to go lol

I'm gonna do the same thing....gonna check a few FTLs in the other boros outside Staten Island, may also go out on a whim and see if there is anything in Jersey Gardens, and Menlo....best case scenario I score a few pairs in person....worse case I have SKUs ready to go lol
Can you report back your findings and let us know what colorways are still out there?

Can't stop wearing these!

I love the volts. So glad I got a pair when I did. Sadly I took back the blue glows to get em but I like the volts better. I wouldn't mind tracking down the blue glows though.

Finally won an auction for the gradients fo around retail including shipping. Ive actually won two other auctions for these at around this price but on those two ocassions the seller wouldn't ship because he didn't get enough money for them. Crossing my fingers that I get these.

Finally won an auction for the gradients fo around retail including shipping. Ive actually won two other auctions for these at around this price but on those two ocassions the seller wouldn't ship because he didn't get enough money for them. Crossing my fingers that I get these.

damn what size? :x

Congrats. I think its garbage that they don't ship them if they don't get enough dough. There is a better chance of getting more money when doing bids but when you don't take the L and move on. If there is a certain dollar amount you want make that the starting point.

damn what size?
sick.gif
Size 10

Congrats. I think its garbage that they don't ship them if they don't get enough dough. There is a better chance of getting more money when doing bids but when you don't take the L and move on. If there is a certain dollar amount you want make that the starting point.
Ya feel the same way.... A lot of kids with no integrity on ebay thinking they can always make a quick buck.  I know I've sold some stuff on ebay for less than I was hoping, but I would never back out of the deal once it was done.

Back
Top Bottom