OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hard to find good deals on the 8s now and days I see some people charging 200+ for some of the GR shoes that sat for a while like super natural or pythons lol

Some one just wrote me on IG offering 350 for my solar IDs :lol: ... i laughed when i read it cuz i kno they cant be serious.

But i sure nuff hit em with that "gimme ur paypal email" ... I'll sell them in a heart beat u wanna give me that amout

whats good price for wtk 8's? and preludes 8's? mambacurial 8's? been trying to get these 3 for a good price

also another quick question

ur guys thought on how much i should pay for masterpiece?

and someguy offering to sell me 4200$ for preludes 1-8 +masterpiece
Is this the same pack on ebay and is he located in Chicago?

Last edited:
Some one just wrote me on IG offering 350 for my solar IDs
laugh.gif
... i laughed when i read it cuz i kno they cant be serious.

But i sure nuff hit em with that "gimme ur paypal email" ... I'll sell them in a heart beat u wanna give me that amout
I would easily take that offer. Nice way to call his bluff. 
laugh.gif

Hard to find good deals on the 8s now and days I see some people charging 200+ for some of the GR shoes that sat for a while like super natural or pythons lol
Lol! Some people need to get a reality check. Asking for $200 for a used pair of shoes or even DS pair of GR shoes is crazy. Why would I pay $200+ when I can get the Kobe 9 EM Lows for the same price or even cheaper?

I would easily take that offer. Nice way to call his bluff. 
laugh.gif

Lol! Some people need to get a reality check. Asking for $200 for a used pair of shoes or even DS pair of GR shoes is crazy. Why would I pay $200+ when I can get the Kobe 9 EM Lows for the same price or even cheaper?
I gotta agree with you on this one. I can honestly see a price increase on the ds pairs. I just cant stand people asking 200 and above for shoes that are "lightly" worn. We all know what worn once or twice means.

I regret selling my blue lights last fall :smh: ... oh well

But I can call it quits on the 8s when i can find Pit Vipers and Milk Snakes for reasonable price

I regret selling my blue lights last fall :smh: ... oh well

But I can call it quits on the 8s when i can find Pit Vipers and Milk Snakes for reasonable price

Someone in here just got pit vipers at a footlocker. So don't give up on retail yet.

Oh yeah i need those blk/golds too but i NEVER see those anywhere so i just gave up on em. I wasnt paying retail for em to begin was waiting on exlcusion to get lifted and by the time it did my size was gone

Oh yeah i need those blk/golds too but i NEVER see those anywhere so i just gave up on em. I wasnt paying retail for em to begin was waiting on exlcusion to get lifted and by the time it did my size was gone
That's exactly how it went for me.

I was holding out for a good price and then missed out on my size.  Had a chance at them for about 180 with a 20% off at Eastbay but I passed... shame on me.  Now I can't find them really anywhere.  Would it be too late for a stock locate on these? 
nerd.gif

Black and Gold Elites are amazing.

A lot of people have been asking me why I have been selling off my Kobe 8 collection.

I had 30 + pairs and I have been very lucky on eBay finding some amazing ID's.

Great shoe, the best IMO.

Wow that's a crazy find. So cheap too. Xmas lights might be my favorite pair of shoes I have ever owned.

Kobe 8 are making the rounds of the outlets. Marshall's, Ross, and Burlington Coat Factory. You can always tell because they end up on the Bay as Box Top ripped off or No Box.

Had Pythons and YOTS here.

Now if I could only find some blue glows for like $45 at one of those stores in my size lol.

LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR.

THE BUYING/SELLING/TRADING IN HERE NEEDS TO STOP. IM TIRED OF COMING IN HERE AND DELETING POSTS.

IF IT CONTINUES, I WILL SIMPLY LOCK THE THREAD.

Last edited:
With all these Xmas lights pictures and talk in here recently you guys made me want to bring out mine for the USA game today

Back
Top Bottom