OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Quite the size 10.5 collection of 8s on ebay right now, looks awfully familiar from the last page...

All of my 8's

^ Thanks. Gotta move on to the 9's now.
Blasphemy ... your NT account needs to suspend for that heinous statement. J/k 
roll.gif

I was late the 8 party and to make matters worse, I got 10.5s. After I really wearing mine, I realized 10 was the way to go. That said, I'm on the size 10 hunt, but while also getting 9s, too. Talk about making my pockets scream uncle. I had to sit out a month because I moved and dropped $5k on that crap. Oh well, tis life.

Last edited:

I'd pay $10 for those just so I can snatch the laces.
Yeah, that Bright Crimson makes the shoe for me, personally.

That said, Rosemont has some big footer Xmas Lights available if you're 13.5 and up and still looking.  Think the guy said they only really got really small and really big sizes.

(847) 928-2720

Yeah, that Bright Crimson makes the shoe for me, personally.

That said, Rosemont has some big footer Xmas Lights available if you're 13.5 and up and still looking.  Think the guy said they only really got really small and really big sizes.

(847) 928-2720
Thanks for that nugget of info. I called and ordered a sz13.5! Can't wait to get them. My second fav kobe 8 behind the purple fades.

I called earlier this morning and they said just real big sizes left. He didn't tell me what sizes tho but if you don't got real big feet I think your out of luck.

I just got a pair of Mambacurial's DS in a 14 for $340. They were DS, but 14 is a less common size obviously. I would guess anywhere from $300-$340 for a DS pair, depending on size.

I just got a pair of Mambacurial's DS in a 14 for $340. They were DS, but 14 is a less common size obviously. I would guess anywhere from $300-$340 for a DS pair, depending on size.

How'd you manage to get a size 14 for $340?! I've searuched everywhere and the cheapest they're going for on ebay is $500!

impulsively bought the Kobe 8 SS xmas in my size 10.5 for $200 shipped off the bay. Did I get a good deal on these ?

How'd you manage to get a size 14 for $340?! I've searuched everywhere and the cheapest they're going for on ebay is $500!
A friend of mine down in Chicago was looking to move a pair, he had a couple and he let em go for that. Needless to say, he's an even better friend now! lol. I wouldn't say that was really for the low, but low considering the resale prices.

impulsively bought the Kobe 8 SS xmas in my size 10.5 for $200 shipped off the bay. Did I get a good deal on these ?
No brother you did not. You could have found em cheaper off Facebook groups or IG I'm sure. I got my PADS pair for $100 shipped. But if they were worth $200 to you, that's what counts.

Back
Top Bottom