OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Fades for me today

I need help. Everyone knows that the lunarlon insoles bottom quick, will buying the elite version of the kobe 8's with zoom in it fix this problem? Let me know, I am deciding if i should cop a kobe 8 elite bcus of the zoom units and cushlon.

I need help. Everyone knows that the lunarlon insoles bottom quick, will buying the elite version of the kobe 8's with zoom in it fix this problem? Let me know, I am deciding if i should cop a kobe 8 elite bcus of the zoom units and cushlon.

the zoom unit does make it last a little longer, but I would reccomend getting the Kobe mentality. It has the same insert as the normal 8 and you will save some money. You can cop it for like $85 on footlocker with the sale they have going on and enter the code.

the zoom unit does make it last a little longer, but I would reccomend getting the Kobe mentality. It has the same insert as the normal 8 and you will save some money. You can cop it for like $85 on footlocker with the sale they have going on and enter the code.

Wait hold up...

The mentality has zoom inserts? Any pics?!

Any idea why the back of the sole on my sulfers turned red? Kinda hard to capture with pics

Last edited:

Any idea why the back of the sole on my sulfers turned red? Kinda hard to capture with pics

Has it been sitting in the box with the tissue paper?
I don't have an answer, but my pair of kobe 6 splatters had the milky outsole turn slightly reddish. I would think they normally would yellow before anything else. Similar story with my Christmas 8 outsole, but not as much as the 6s (just a spot in the middle on one shoe).
8s have been worn a few times, 6s ds, and both had been chilling with the paper initially.
That is my only guess. My sulfers never had any red on the outsole, but then again I wore them the day after I bought them and they stayed in the rotation for a while.

There's nothing like looking for a pair of WTK and actually seeing them sold out everywhere. Even eBay.

I really couldn't care less about the WTK 8's but man they have been growing on me for a while now. They are probably the best What The shoe IMO.

Nice pickup @ootherocoo  

I really couldn't care less about the WTK 8's but man they have been growing on me for a while now. They are probably the best What The shoe IMO.

Nice pickup @ootherocoo  
Thanks.  The journey to get these was a long one.  I "missed"(bots) the initial release.  "Missed"(bots) the 2 NDC restock.  But during the last WTK restock I settled for a pair of DB 10's, and as luck would have it, I was able to trade the DB 10's for the WTK.  

Finally happy to have them! Really want to complete my Kobe 8 collection this year because I really don't like the 10s a lot and Lebron 12s . Mad I missed out on the black, green, and Orange tb in a size 8. Hopefully they pop back up on eBay or Nike sends them to the new outlet my city is getting.

Finally happy to have them! Really want to complete my Kobe 8 collection this year because I really don't like the 10s a lot and Lebron 12s . Mad I missed out on the black, green, and Orange tb in a size 8. Hopefully they pop back up on eBay or Nike sends them to the new outlet my city is getting.
I'm jelly.......see sig.

Its the area at the very bottom of someone's post. its always there and usually it has something a user in interested in buying or trying to sell. For him he has the MC's as a wanted pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom