OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can you guys tell if these are legit? First kobe 8s I'm trying to buy...

Last edited:
Do the TBs come in the traditional black box w/yellow or are they in a solid black one like iDs come in?

do you guys think I'll still be able to find DS BHM GC version on a decent price?
That might be hard to come by, I know some people have been finding the standard BHM version at ok prices.  

Seller: 530kicks on eBay has a GC BHM available in size 12 -- looks like they'd do 340 shipped via paypal.  I know that may not be your size

Last edited:

That might be hard to come by, I know some people have been finding the standard BHM version at ok prices.  

Seller: 530kicks on eBay has a GC BHM available in size 12 -- looks like they'd do 340 shipped via paypal.  I know that may not be your size
thanks! for 340 I think I'll pass, I'm size 11 though

Thats not going ham.

Yeah, I can show you a pig farm. I actually want to sell a lot of them now after picking up 9s and probably waiting for the XIs. The X color ways haven't exactly set the world on fire Blue Lagoon, ASG and the Elite High. 8 and 9 were amazing. But the X could be a great on-court performer just not a good looker.

Yeah, I can show you a pig farm. I actually want to sell a lot of them now after picking up 9s and probably waiting for the XIs. The X color ways haven't exactly set the world on fire Blue Lagoon, ASG and the Elite High. 8 and 9 were amazing. But the X could be a great on-court performer just not a good looker.
I've got a bunch of 8s. The 9s I wasnt a big fan of. Don't know why the 8s aren't worth more in value by now

I know that's a little steep... the US BHM version is a little easier to come by for lower, still tough 

BHM is my fave 8 
yeah BHM is one of the best 8's for me(purple gradient, xmas, easter, bhm) I prefer the GC versions for xmas and bhm because of the full shozoku..

Back
Top Bottom