OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This will be my first pair of Kobe 8's... Match my team colors perfectly. Always heard great things about the 8's!!

What do you guys think about these?

SMH I have to avoid coming into this thread. Seeing TB's only makes me want to buy more Kobes :lol: That pair is fire though, perhaps the best TB colorway out there.

I love the 8 so much. I want double and triples of all of them. I still am looking for a decent price on a double up for the xmas lights/BHMs/easters. Hard to find in a 12 :smh:

^Similar for me w/ 11.5... had a chance at BHMs x2 for about 220 but couldn't bite. Probably shouldn't have passed.. but happy to at least have one pair at the moment

Actually just found a local guy to me selling a worn pair of mambacurials in what seems to be immaculate condition for 140 bucks meet up. Hope I don't get robbed :nerd:

Last edited:
No lie, I get 95% of my shoes of EBay. All you have to do, is play your cards, and negotiate with the seller. I see plenty of these for reasonable prices.

Easily the 2nd best shoe I have ever worn.

I still rock the 2K4 and KB8 til this day.

Hoping to find more colourways on eBay this year..

someone in the XI thread was talking about the "XI" that's stitched into the flyknit and they said it's similar to the 8. Does anyone know what he's talking about? I couldn't find a "8" anywhere on the upper on my Sulfurs or Volts

thanks

someone in the XI thread was talking about the "XI" that's stitched into the flyknit and they said it's similar to the 8. Does anyone know what he's talking about? I couldn't find a "8" anywhere on the upper on my Sulfurs or Volts

thanks

Wasn't there a "KB24" on the toe box?

Yeah there's a KB24 if you look closely at the design on the toebox right below the laces/tongue.

Last edited:
these are still to date the best Kobes that have been out.. lightest pair and most comfortable... CWs were the best too

hard to find DS on sale

Back
Top Bottom