Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Just found out but they aren't my flavor so I'm not mad I missed out. I don't have fb either so I would've been screwed if I liked them.

I'm pretty sure one of these 13 year olds is working on something to be able to cheat that system they did today lol

On my app says they dropped at 11:30 got my pair at 2:30. Wonder how they unrolled this info I know I got it from the Nick Depaula tweet. How did everyone else find out?

These and all white ones dropped on famous footwear looks like there’s a 15 percent off code as well
5F800AAE-1FD4-4CAD-A211-57632BA6DEF6.png

After hooping in them for the first time I must say I'm a bit disappointed. I have heavy blistering on the outer edge of both my big toes.:smh:. I own all 3 previous kyrie models plus the hybrids and as a heavy dribbler and cutter all of them were my favorite shoes to hoop in performance wise. The 4's left my feet feeling like I hooped in some 90's retros. I think I know why he constantly kept switching back to the 3's all season.

Bruh believe me when I tell you these joints are brighter than bright lol they are not red at all like the stock photos, it is more of an infrared, bright infrared lol

1525363324977.jpeg
yeah got mine today and it's the color that my red octobers were lol. Anyone know what the actual stock numbers on them were?

Back
Top Bottom