Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Tiffany SB IV

20180504162741.jpg

Kids only

Smh. Best pair so far and it’s gs.

Eh it's a shoe that breaks in. You need to wear down the factory tread to get the traction to bite hard, and for the upper to soften up. Still a top performer for me. The sizing is also strictly TTS, any less and you're gonna get some hard toe jams.

I think it's the fact that the sole is curved upward and not as thick at the toe. I think this design gives the shoe more flexibility but doesn't provide enough cushion/protection when pushing off on the toe to accelerate when cutting/changing direction.

The Kyknee IV’s are done. The first colorway was nice and then it dropped off. Not fond of the “let’s copy different shoes” thing nike has done this year either. Just lazy

Last edited:
The Kyknee IV’s are done. The first colorway was nice and then it dropped off. Not found of the “let’s copy different shoes” thing nike has done this year either. Just lazy

Agree. I do however like the sb’s they make in to Kyries but they made the rayguns stupid limited and the tiffany’s a gs only. That could of been a cool theme for every new model but whoever is in charge over at Nike is dumb as dog ****.

Eastbay calendar has a blue gold pair for May 26th and I see N7 for June first, maybe those will be nice

Footlocker Europe.
White/White/White

I never pay attention to the colour description on there but a white pair could be the March Madness or the recent white pair with the blue & green hints.
85BA39E2-C3BB-4151-9217-E83A400BA2D0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom