Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

I do not get why they didn't release them. Would've created hype for the model and given it a good start. I wouldn't be surprised if they scrap them and only do the lows

Kyrie 5
$130
AO2918

003 - Black/Volt-Hyper Pink
100 - White/Black
900 - Multi/Multi
901 - Multicolor
The price increase was inevitable.

Hoping the first colorway continues the trend of being the best and actually creative because the 5's are going to peak at the first cw

Couple of dope flytrap colorways are coming soon, a usa and a bred.

To me the Kyrie sig line and its extensions is the best Nike currently has going. Really isn't even close.

I hooped in these twice outdoor(black ice cw) and the forefoot is pretty soft despite not having zoom. the zoom in the heel is pretty useless I don't get why they can't just move the unit to the forefoot. hopefully they do this for the 5

396F8065-0C7F-47F4-9A6A-C90726C7E772.jpeg

Best sig line since air Jordan’s themselves..glad someone agrees with me..he hasn’t had a bad shoe yet and the colorways are varied and nice, something for everyone
I agree that they're currently the best Nike sigs. They look like traditional bball shoes and while a lot of cw's have been underwhelming IMO I wouldn't call any of the sigs ugly design wise

And the price is sooo right ! I knew they would go up to 130 I was saying that on the Fb marketplace and everyone was arguing with me..I knew that when the flytraps came out because a take down model imo def meant a price spike..130 is still good for the best looking ball shoes tho

And the price is sooo right ! I knew they would go up to 130 I was saying that on the Fb marketplace and everyone was arguing with me..I knew that when the flytraps came out because a take down model imo def meant a price spike..130 is still good for the best looking ball shoes tho
Yeah 130 is not bad. We should appreciate it while we have it before the Battleknit Vapormax Elite Kyrie 8's come out at $200

Back
Top Bottom