Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Missed a lot of the 3s so I have to go back and grab those but here’s my Kyrie collection so far. I also gotta iD like six Kyrie 4s.

718D3D53-390E-4CD2-A8F1-E49F750CD39F.jpeg

Last edited:
so much for them releasing to the public in a regulr box :rolleyes

Yeah Darren Rovell got his info mixed I guess. They told him the Red Carpets and Uncle Drews were dropping and he must've misinterpreted as these. Jacques and Kyrie both later confirmed them I think to be F&F.

The hype of the Kyrie line is getting ridiculous in all honesty all of a sudden people come out of the woodworks for everything its kinda funny but at the same time understandable since it the best sig line 1-4 imo since the Air Jordan for sure, just need Nike to let real fans have a chance at certain releases

The hype of the Kyrie line is getting ridiculous in all honesty all of a sudden people come out of the woodworks for everything its kinda funny but at the same time understandable since it the best sig line 1-4 imo since the Air Jordan for sure, just need Nike to let real fans have a chance at certain releases

I feel you but there's plenty of people like me who were huge fans of the Kyrie line since the first sig and met some great people along the way on the early hunt for PEs like the warhawks and Uncle Drews 1s back in like 2016. I remember waiting on my phone for the first Dream 1 drop and thinking they were the best first sig shoe in a while. Just fortunate that my passion for the line transgressed into being able to grab some pretty rare things down the road.

I feel you but there's plenty of people like me who were huge fans of the Kyrie line since the first sig and met some great people along the way on the early hunt for PEs like the warhawks and Uncle Drews 1s back in like 2016. I remember waiting on my phone for the first Dream 1 drop and thinking they were the best first sig shoe in a while. Just fortunate that my passion for the line transgressed into being able to grab some pretty rare things down the road.
Ive been here since day one trust me lol it wasnt a slight towards you so srry if u took it that way im just a normal guy that loves sneakers just seems every year gets even more ridiculous with how nike releases stuff especially from his line

Curry 1 and 2 were okay, 3 were absolute garbage, 4s meh, 5s more meh.

Really not a Curry fan though. Possibly the best shooter of all time, but an arrogant little dweeb.

The two are very similar in that they both bring notoriously amazing traction with minimal cushioning.

Extremely analogous players on the court as well IMO. Slightly undersized but as good ball handling, shooting and iq as you'll find in the league and both are superstars because of it.

Started from the beginning too.
But first release was doubling up on Deceptive Red 1’s as being in the UK we never got the Dreams.
As the next few years went on we where lucky to have release of Effects, Samurai & Confetti.
Each model has been my go to shoe of that year, each season thinking that the particular shoe I would wear forever & couldn’t see it being beaten/upgraded the following year but they did each year (Not talking looks but for actually playing ball in).
Currently love playing in the 4, so as much as I’m looking forward to the 5 I hope it doesn’t come too soon and releases around Christmas time again as I’m loving the 4!!

Back
Top Bottom