Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

I'm being serious...the Volt PEs were the best.

Nearing the end now...I'd have to say I was ultimately disappointed, but top five:

1 - confetti (can't pull them off though)
2 - Black/white
3 - 80s
4 - Lucky Charms/Cinnamon Toast Crunch (tie)
5 - White with blue/green (Uncle Drew was nice but cheaped out by going full mesh)

StockX doesn't handle threats of chargebacks

they will cancel and block your Acct
trust me, I'm on my 4th or 5th acct with them

The lucky charm will go down as his best release period I feel. There really isn’t a close second in my opinion. Actually the Boston ones are dope :smile:

The best 4s were in no order
london
lucky charms
ctc
kix
confetti
power is female
lobster
90s
Other then that anything else deep deep discount to me

YALl don’t like the March madness?? They so sick to me

Never released over here in the UK.
(On saying that neither have Lucky Charms or 70’s yet, but in my possession or not Lucky Charms are number 1).

I do want (need) the March Madness but if I could get a hook up on a pair from the states it is LC all the way.

Never released over here in the UK.
(On saying that neither have Lucky Charms or 70’s yet, but in my possession or not Lucky Charms are number 1).

I do want (need) the March Madness but if I could get a hook up on a pair from the states it is LC all the way.
I can get u a pair....

If anyone can get some LCs to the U.K. I’d appreciate it massively. Even better is someone’s willing to sell their cereal pack edition please let me know.

I wish the wheaties with the cereal box released for the general consumer, I would pay resell, I loved that color blocking. That's what got me into the cereal pack to begin with

Back
Top Bottom