Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

I went to two FTL’s today searching for Lucky Charm’s in a size 11. No luck. If anyone can help, DM. My LC shirt might be going back if I can’t find the shoes.

footlocker modesto,ca restocked the Lucky Charms this morning. worker said there was 1 pair per size and the resellers just grabbed em all. I was able to pick up the CTC using $25 off bday reward though. Gonna cancel my FTL backorder if possible now.

About 6-7 Footlockers in my area got their big size shipment earlier today. Resellers pretty much made their rounds and cleaned them all up lol. Tried to get a buddy of mine a pair cause he's working all day and wouldnt be able to, but was pretty much all gone. The footlockers I stopped by all said the same thing that people were waiting there for the shipping trucks to get there before they all vultured it. Resellers got teams now, they all spread out to each location and clean up, tough luck lol.

Resale is going down more and more, im happy now everybody that wants a pair can get a pair
I'm team bricks when it comes to paying resale

About 6-7 Footlockers in my area got their big size shipment earlier today. Resellers pretty much made their rounds and cleaned them all up lol. Tried to get a buddy of mine a pair cause he's working all day and wouldnt be able to, but was pretty much all gone. The footlockers I stopped by all said the same thing that people were waiting there for the shipping trucks to get there before they all vultured it. Resellers got teams now, they all spread out to each location and clean up, tough luck lol.

What area is this?

I'd rather give some nice NTer extra cash than give it to a reseller AND StockX. StockX is always the winner. The reseller makes such a small profit while StockX cleans up. It disgusts me. :smh:

sold a pair of LC on StockX last night for $260.00 -10.5
woke up this morning and you guys undercutting each other down to $175

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom