*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Screenshot_20180715-132342_Chrome.jpg

Yeah it's gonna be an expensive time...

I'd take those kicks in a heartbeat.

LOL.

I hate to take it here but something tells me that Tinker really dislikes being in a room of black people that are richer than he will ever be, telling him what to do and how to do it.

There's no other explanation really.

You almost can't fail working with Lebron.

Nike would sever ties with Tinker before they'd sever with Lebron.

Tinker is essentially the help and he can't get past it.

Tinker has had so much success at Nike and still feels the need to talk badly about a man that stands to enhance Tinker's legacy. For what?

Tinker was gloating about blatantly lying to Michael Jordan in order to get his game worn shoes in the video. Something is wrong with that guy.

Wow dude. He said he likes Lebron personally just doesn’t like the going thru the process with him. I don’t think he should’ve said that out loud either but i appreciate the insight. He’s not wrong about Kobe’s > Lebrons either. Besides the XV Bron’s sigs have been lackluster imo.

He’s a creative person and doesn’t like having 8 people in his ear during the process, and you turn that into, “he doesn’t like having black people tell him what to do.... THERE’S NO OTHER EXPLANATION REALLY” wtf dude? Any creative person would hate having too many opinions in their ear and sounds like Lebron letting that happen and not taking the bull by the horns during the process. Lebron has a lot going on so I don’t blame him for leaving it up to others but that sounds like a nightmare for the designer.

I’m sure MJ gives absolutely zero ****s about Tinker getting those shoes, and they laughed/ probably still laugh about it. “I hate to take it here..” nah bro you love to take it there :lol:

Youngins have no respect. Tinker > any other designer and it’s not even close. He can make crap designs for the rest of his career and still be the GOAT

Let’s just live in the past forever.

What he said was in poor taste. That’s the kind of comment you make to people directly, not assorted media members as you give yourself a belated pat on the back.

Let’s just live in the past forever.

What he said was in poor taste. That’s the kind of comment you make to people directly, not assorted media members as you give yourself a belated pat on the back.

It’s an understandable comment, I said he shouldn’t have said it out loud. You turned it into a racial thing and said, “there’s really no other explanation” smh

LOL.

I hate to take it here but something tells me that Tinker really dislikes being in a room of black people that are richer than he will ever be, telling him what to do and how to do it.

There's no other explanation really.

You almost can't fail working with Lebron.

Nike would sever ties with Tinker before they'd sever with Lebron.

Tinker is essentially the help and he can't get past it.

Tinker has had so much success at Nike and still feels the need to talk badly about a man that stands to enhance Tinker's legacy. For what?

Tinker was gloating about blatantly lying to Michael Jordan in order to get his game worn shoes in the video. Something is wrong with that guy.
Or maybe Queen James is just a diva along with his crew of flunkies and they are extremely difficult to deal with ...

Jordan and Tinker have a long history together and they’re closer to the same age.

LeBron is old enough to be his grandson almost, so maybe there is a lack of respect factor there on the Queen’s end.

ByleBuzma back at it again...thought I was in the KD 11 thread.

Bro-

Just because I have opinions that you don't agree with doesn't mean you have to come at me adding nothing to the convo except criticism and restating that you don't like what I said.

You can either engage in the convo, disagree, contribute, ignore, etc... but all you do is criticize me for having an opinion.

That is wack.

If you wanna debate, I'm here...if you wanna criticize...whats the point?

Or maybe Queen James is just a diva along with his crew of flunkies and they are extremely difficult to deal with ...

Jordan and Tinker have a long history together and they’re closer to the same age.

LeBron is old enough to be his grandson almost, so maybe there is a lack of respect factor there on the Queen’s end.

Lebron is definitely a diva.

Had tinker just said that, I could not dispute it at all.

So why did Lebron end up not wearing the all star pair in the game? I know he went with KITH, but didn't find out why.

Soles are semi-translucent on the Wheats, so would expect the same on the Tonal Purples.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom