*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

2 weeks away and no pics of those red lows? Interested in them but have a feeling they will be boring like most of the lows.

LOL.

I hate to take it here but something tells me that Tinker really dislikes being in a room of black people that are richer than he will ever be, telling him what to do and how to do it.

There's no other explanation really.

You almost can't fail working with Lebron.

Nike would sever ties with Tinker before they'd sever with Lebron.

Tinker is essentially the help and he can't get past it.

Tinker has had so much success at Nike and still feels the need to talk badly about a man that stands to enhance Tinker's legacy. For what?

Tinker was gloating about blatantly lying to Michael Jordan in order to get his game worn shoes in the video. Something is wrong with that guy.
This post is just so absurd and hilarious that I had to come back to it, “no other explanation really” ... LMAO.

There’s a slew of reasons, and he gives you the definitive answer right there in the video. Brutal honesty.

But please, for the love of God, don’t project your racist values on to Tinker.

He’s worked with athletes of all colors. And he had a close working relationship with Michael Jordan, and still speaks ridiculously highly of him and guys like Kobe, Wade that were fun to work with. Guys he clearly respected for their athleticism, skill, hard work, and ability to work with him.

What is it with LeBron stans, either in the media, or otherwise. It’s always everybody else’s fault. Teammates. Coaches. GM’s. In this case the greatest sneaker designer of all time?! LOL. It never could be that LeBron is difficult as a teammate, leader or a work partner.

LeExcuses

But please, for the love of God, don’t project your racist values on to Tinker.

He’s worked with athletes of all colors. And he had a close working relationship with Michael Jordan, and still speaks ridiculously highly of him and guys like Kobe, Wade that were fun to work with.

There’s nothing more comical and deserving of being summarily dismissed than the “my best friend is black so I can’t harbor any racist sentiment” or “I’m white and my wife is black so I’m immune to racist behavior and thoughts” argument. Or in this case “Tinker has worked with other black people, so the fact that Lebron and his advisors are black has absolutely nothing to do with it!” LMAO!!

Do I think Tinker is a racist?

No.

Do I think that he has a problem being told what to do by Maverick Carter and Rich Paul?

Yes because he said so.

You’re entitled to make an assumption about what that means, and so am I.

I’m sticking with my assumption because Tinker Hatfield seems to be the only person to have said negative things about working with those men... which leads me to believe that the problem is Tinker and not maverick and rich. Lebron is certainly not the problem. He’s worked with other designers and they haven’t stated any problems. Actually, Ronnie Fieg was DYING to work with Lebron. John Elliot was DYING to work with Lebron and his crew.

Jason Petrie the designer of the Lebron 15 said nothing but glowing things about working with Lebron.

Funny how Tinker is the only person with the problem...

WHITE kyrie ... :rofl:

There’s nothing more comical and deserving of being summarily dismissed than the “my best friend is black so I can’t harbor any racist sentiment” or “I’m white and my wife is black so I’m immune to racist behavior and thoughts” argument. Or in this case “Tinker has worked with other black people, so the fact that Lebron and his advisors are black has absolutely nothing to do with it!” LMAO!!

Do I think Tinker is a racist?

No.

Do I think that he has a problem being told what to do by Maverick Carter and Rich Paul?

Yes because he said so.

You’re entitled to make an assumption about what that means, and so am I.

I’m sticking with my assumption because Tinker Hatfield seems to be the only person to have said negative things about working with those men... which leads me to believe that the problem is Tinker and not maverick and rich. Lebron is certainly not the problem. He’s worked with other designers and they haven’t stated any problems. Actually, Ronnie Fieg was DYING to work with Lebron. John Elliot was DYING to work with Lebron and his crew.

Jason Petrie the designer of the Lebron 15 said nothing but glowing things about working with Lebron.

Funny how Tinker is the only person with the problem...

WHITE kyrie ... :rofl:

Keep in mind that Tinker has a superiority complex because he's the "Sneaker God" when it comes to designing. Any resistance from any outside sources will be viewed negatively by him.

Fieg and Elliot aren't the same level as Tinker and are trying to get there so they're eager to work with the elite to elevate themselves to a higher level.

Phil Jackson ain't with the "Posse" either :rofl:

Keep in mind that Tinker has a superiority complex because he's the "Sneaker God" when it comes to designing. Any resistance from any outside sources will be viewed negatively by him.

Fieg and Elliot aren't the same level as Tinker and are trying to get there so they're eager to work with the elite to elevate themselves to a higher level.

Phil Jackson ain't with the "Posse" either :rofl:

Elliot doesn't even really operate in the same space as Tinker.

Fieg and elliot's small run collections are individually outselling Tinker's latest designs. The demand for their stuff outweighs anything Tinker has created since probably the Jordan 14.

Air Max Zero, anyone? The response to those was a resounding 'Hard Pass' from the general public.

Tinker is a get off my lawn, my way or the highway type of dude. Hopefully his comments come back to bite him.

Designing a shoe is a collaborative effort.

There's no rule that says collaborating with more than one person is too much and therefore unacceptable.

Designing a Lebron shoe is not a designer's solo project.

It just strikes me as odd that there is literally only one person that has complaints about working with the face of Nike.

Or is he the only one with enough clout that can say working with him and (more so) his crew (which is more than 2 other people) sucks and get away with it?

tenor.gif

It seems to me Kinfolk Kinfolk is a LeBron rider and a Tinker hater. Also, having to play the race card. Just a blind follower, really. I would never go to this guy for truth. He certainly doesn't stand for it.

I like that Lebron is on the Lakers.

I'm not really a Lebron fan per say.

I suppose we should come to you for the "truth" from now on, since you're the self-proclaimed authority on the subject?

And God forbid anyone assume that Tinker is capable of harboring any hate!

Last edited:
Or is he the only one with enough clout that can say working with him and (more so) his crew (which is more than 2 other people) sucks and get away with it?

tenor.gif

You're just not willing to allow for the possibility, and likelihood that it doesn't suck working with them.

I like that Lebron is on the Lakers.

I'm not really a Lebron fan per say.

I suppose we should come to you for the "truth" from now on, since you're the self-proclaimed authority on the subject?

And God forbid anyone assume that Tinker is capable of harboring any hate!

Edit. No further comment.

Last edited:
You're just not willing to allow for the possibility, and likelihood that it doesn't suck working with them.

And you’re not willing to allow yourself to believe that it doesn’t suck for a designer to have 8 different people in their ear during the creative process? :lol: I’m done bro. Hope you have a nice day.

And you’re not willing to allow yourself to believe that it doesn’t suck for a designer to have 8 different people in their ear during the creative process? :lol: I’m done bro. Hope you have a nice day.

Which thread are you gonna follow me to next just to state your contrarian point?

Please let this be the last one lol!

It seems to me Kinfolk Kinfolk is a LeBron rider and a Tinker hater. Also, having to play the race card. Just a blind follower, really. I would never go to this guy for truth. He certainly doesn't stand for it.
I don't care about this silly dispute but its just funny you can tell the race a poster is or isn't by certain things most times. When folks say the race card its like a 90% chance they aren't black. I think that in and of itself shows you that folks have views about race issues that aren't as innocent as we all think. I'm sure people will say its the other way too regarding someone "quickly" saying things are "racist" and I'll agree to that too. Both sides are funny to me and it al sot seems neither one sees how bias they usually are in their thinking.

Its not ignorant its true. You don't agree that's cool but it doesn't matter. Its nothing to move on from on my end you the one going at it with a bunch of folks. I just posted my view on folks that say certain things. If that's ignorant to you even though its the truth ok noted.

Why don't you do that then?

You said that there’s a 90% chance... where’s the research on this thorough study that you’ve conducted with a sample size that is representative of the general population?

I want to see factual numbers, not your arbitrary imaginary ones.

I’ll wait.

Back
Top Bottom