*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I don’t think he did.

I love the shoe don’t get me wrong. I just didn’t feel good in them on the court. Hyperdunks and Jordan XXXII feel better. Maybe even KD X. But this shoe is beautiful
Hahaha, are you blind? Very few things are more blatant in the game of basketball

B8263418-4310-4678-AB83-3CF489EFABB4.jpeg

That's a $40.70 discount right now with the 7% EBATES. I missed the last few sales, but this is great. :smokin

With these and the Ghost, I just need one of those two black colors; now. Either the gum or gold will both work for me. :wow:

You got the Ebates code ?

Comes out to $157.24 before taxes.... >Dehhhh I'll wait for NFS Ankle roll discount.

Gonna cop the soilder prototypes 11's with the discount.

Thanks

Lmao at all the people in here blaming shoes. Yes the shoe is high off the ground, so technically it’s more “unstable” than other lower shoes. But anybody who has ever hooped knows you could be wearing anything other than a walking boot brace and roll your ankle when you step on someone’s foot.

I do hope, like most of y’all, that we get em on discount though lol.

Is this a shoe that plays well for smaller/shorter players?

I basically just need basketball shoes but having a hard time if I went LeBrons or KDs.

Also considering Curry 4s and Dame 4s as well but I’m swoosh gang all day everyday.

Is this a shoe that plays well for smaller/shorter players?

I basically just need basketball shoes but having a hard time if I went LeBrons or KDs.

Also considering Curry 4s and Dame 4s as well but I’m swoosh gang all day everyday.
Define shorter/smaller players? Like compared to NBA standards or like regular people standards?

I’m a 6’4” wing and I play in these primarily now. Had the KD Xs as my go to before, and Curry 2s before that. The 15s are fine but I also play with ankle braces and I love the cushion setup.

Need some more pics of the black/gum colorway that supposed to be dropping two weeks.

I wish the first page was updated.

Define shorter/smaller players? Like compared to NBA standards or like regular people standards?

I’m a 6’4” wing and I play in these primarily now. Had the KD Xs as my go to before, and Curry 2s before that. The 15s are fine but I also play with ankle braces and I love the cushion setup.
what brace do you use?

I tried to get an exact release date on these from Footlocker and Footaction today and no one knew anything... as usual!
They did say that the Akrons were going to drop next tho
lWFnDhz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom