*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I want the AM95s bad but not even stock x has them. Were these more limited? I'm strictly talking men size 13. The orange boxes seemed like so many in my size.

maybe the 27th with the possible SB playing in Mia or the 30th possible Griffey's playing in N.O. or maybe the OGs playing who knows when (my money's still on the Wiz game for that one)
Opening day for the cleveland indians and seattle mariners is march 29th
Cleveland Indians @ Seattle Mariners, Thursday, March 29, 10:00 p.m.

So my money is on us seeing griffeys this week for sure

Got my shipping on the 95s as well...

Anyone know what’s the best estimate for each color of the Lebron Watch? I can’t see PEs having large numbers made....

FB894E3D-AA20-497B-994B-4E9950C33E9F.png

What's the fit like on the 15s (to play ball in not just casual wear) still tts?

Last edited:
You have to wait until everyone gets their pairs from Nike. They ship out today so pairs flood in later in the week. It was the same for the Orange Boxes.

Thanks primetime. I didn't really think about that to be honest. I seem like 3 pair sold though and all in the 350 range! I gots to have em!

I'd guess that they're not a huge GR, but you shouldn't have trouble getting them if you want them. Sounds like the black MC have larger numbers.

I think I'm going to pass on both (and a few other releases) to get myself something nice for my birthday.

Back
Top Bottom