*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

i wish nike/jb would do a superhero theme for ASG jersey's and all that would actually be a great theme bcuz that black and white them they did last yr was not it

30+ for socks!?

that's how much they cost when they first came out

I have mixture of stance performance socks and nike basketball socks. But i didn’t pay $30. Go to your local ross or marshalls, i scopped them from $3-$8 dollars.

it's easier to find elite socks or hyper elite socks, but harder to find those power grip socks at local marshalls and the likes, of course it's worth a try.

i do agree with y'all that it's def not worth buying a pair of socks for 30 bux. i personally find nike soccer socks and stance baseball socks, both OTC, to have the best cushion and not overly thick, that's just me

you gotta pay to play

just think of it as we can buy 220 dollar shoes 30 dollar socks shouldnt surprise us

Totally agree. I see people playing in all sorts of non hooping socks lol it’s definitely worth the investment and they last forever if u alternate.

5AF43617-0B3F-4AB6-B4A4-2CDB4B5D4978.jpeg
Finally got here

I didn't see them by that name. Did you mean the nike grip socks? Those I think are the thickest but $28
that's what I meant, the Nike grip socks (couldn't remember the name for some reason):lol: they were 25% off on most sites during the peak of the holiday season:ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom