*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I actually really like the 16 and I think most of the colorways are solid, even ones I didnt grab. But these equalities are a joke. Lazy by Nike.

It's really hard to compare any Lebron to the 15. That shoe is in a league of it's own. I didnt think the 8 could be topped, but the 15, man....

The Equalities:

tenor.gif

good luck lacing these, my kings laces needed adjustment and it was too much for me

so i went with these laces for the superman's and i'm done matching this one
Yellow-Luxury-Leather-Laces-Silver-Aglets_2048x.jpg

since i couldnt find faux leather to go with the tongue i went with real leather |l:lol::pimp:
what really sold me on the yellow though was that piece right in the front
nike-lebron-16-superbron-lebron-watch-cd2451-100-pair

that yellow piece almost looks like leather and almost looks like a shoe string so no brainer

Hope some you do realize that Lebron has been out a few games and reports or rumors are coming in he may be sitting down till next season. Don’t know how the lakers with it’s young core can make the playoffs without Lebron.

And how Lebron watch will be executed when the release of each shoe comes only when Lebron wears “lebron Watch series” kicks in live games. Unless he’ll be sitting on the bench.

Hope some you do realize that Lebron has been out a few games and reports or rumors are coming in he may be sitting down till next season. Don’t know how the lakers with it’s young core can make the playoffs without Lebron.
I'm sure Nike thought about this in the beginning lol. No way Nike won't drop the lebron watch shoes even if he's out. They will make provisions. This is Nike we are talking about lol.
And how Lebron watch will be executed when the release of each shoe comes only when Lebron wears “lebron Watch series” kicks in live games. Unless he’ll be sitting on the bench.

Out for the season? Where'd you hear that?

Yea news about Lebby potentially being out for the season would've definitely been broken by someone already if they were rumored.

I've seen more pics of the Equality 16s. They're better than I thought. I wasn't high on the 15s, so I don't want these. But, they're not bad at all. Still waiting to see what the BMHs look like. Those BHM Jordan 2s are dope, and I hate the Jordan 2 as a shoe.

Back
Top Bottom