*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Equalitys

Screenshot_20190109-211050.png
Screenshot_20190109-211055.png

Would love to see a heal shot. But these are exactly what I expected

Equalitys

Screenshot_20190109-211050.png
Screenshot_20190109-211055.png

Another translucent bottom, I'll just never know what it is about it, when it yellows quickly and traction is terrible. Deal breaker for me.

Looks like there is a equality 1 and equality 2. I wonder if they come as 1 white and 1 black, so you have to buy both to have a matching set color wise?

I love the details. The Scales of Justice are a nice touch on the Black shoe. I'd personally like something a bit more daring though, something that makes even more of a statement. I do understand that understated may be what they are going for though. Something too loud may come off as cheesy, tacky. Perhaps LeBron will have a personal pair that will be a bit more bold and outspoken. A Screw The Wall thing would be funnier than a mug.

Another translucent bottom, I'll just never know what it is about it, when it yellows quickly and traction is terrible. Deal breaker for me.

Looks like there is a equality 1 and equality 2. I wonder if they come as 1 white and 1 black, so you have to buy both to have a matching set color wise?

Noooooo didn’t notice

I’ve had enough of clear soles man
Traction is so bad

That would be evil :smh:

LOL. No surprise. That black/white pair can get copped on discount, tho. The BHM line hasn't been announced yet. But these aren't that.

The LeBron 15 are 90s telephone ad worthy.

These have been very underwhelming.
It's a good shoe, but it's like Jerry Stackhouse coming after Vince Carter in the 2000 dunk contest.

so i went with these laces for the superman's and i'm done matching this one
Yellow-Luxury-Leather-Laces-Silver-Aglets_2048x.jpg

since i couldnt find faux leather to go with the tongue i went with real leather |l:lol::pimp:
what really sold me on the yellow though was that piece right in the front
nike-lebron-16-superbron-lebron-watch-cd2451-100-pair

that yellow piece almost looks like leather and almost looks like a shoe string so no brainer

Back
Top Bottom