*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Finally came in the mail today

6EEF8D53-BEE0-42E6-9558-3295011B55DA.jpeg

So someone returned a size 10 iPromise to my outlet and I was able to scoop for $103. Also got my black/reds in today in a 10.5 and my god they’re beautiful. Subtle, refined, but bold at the same time.

But the IPs man was this a come up. I remember walking into HOH shortly after they dropped and falling in love. I don’t really get that geeked over shoes to where I feel like I NEED them anymore, but this was an exception. I just couldn’t do the $185 so I left them and figured it wasn’t meant to be. The. I came up on these and the 10 actually feels better than a 10.5. Can’t believe I lucked up on these!

Black/reds gotta go back for the sizing alone. But I’m really considering just getting a 10 instead. I love this model. I hope Nike doesn’t drop the ball moving forward.

6EEF8D53-BEE0-42E6-9558-3295011B55DA.jpeg

So someone returned a size 10 iPromise to my outlet and I was able to scoop for $103. Also got my black/reds in today in a 10.5 and my god they’re beautiful. Subtle, refined, but bold at the same time.

But the IPs man was this a come up. I remember walking into HOH shortly after they dropped and falling in love. I don’t really get that geeked over shoes to where I feel like I NEED them anymore, but this was an exception. I just couldn’t do the $185 so I left them and figured it wasn’t meant to be. The. I came up on these and the 10 actually feels better than a 10.5. Can’t believe I lucked up on these!

Black/reds gotta go back for the sizing alone. But I’m really considering just getting a 10 instead. I love this model. I hope Nike doesn’t drop the ball moving forward.
I love the breds. Such a clean shoe. Not a fan of the Ipromise but it's a solid colorway. Just not my cup of tea.

IP is my fav colorway so far. I went half size down like the 15. My true size felt too roomy and already the 16 isn’t the greatest at straight jacket containment.

Looking forward to the BHm and all star. Wish they would’ve done Christmas themed kicks. I felt they could’ve done something crazy with the 16 (red knit, green pods, gold glitter).

IP is my fav colorway so far. I went half size down like the 15. My true size felt too roomy and already the 16 isn’t the greatest at straight jacket containment.

Looking forward to the BHm and all star. Wish they would’ve done Christmas themed kicks. I felt they could’ve done something crazy with the 16 (red knit, green pods, gold glitter).
It's hard for me to say what TTS is anymore in Brons. I'm a 10.5-11 based on the foot measurement. I am 10.5 on the 15's, but I went with 11 on the 16's. My feet are right at the end of the toebox on the 16's. I tried on 10.5 and they didnt feel great.

Would love to see that Christmas colorway. Red knit with metallic pine green woven in to match the green pods...

Friend of mine got two lebron sb, but he ordered one, lucky guy today when he got two boxes which he didn’t know what the second box is for.

Back
Top Bottom