*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Too bad they wasted this on the Soldier.
bro same here, although I haven't gotten any emails about anything. Got the shoe in cart, when through payment, and submitted. It went through but then nothing happened. No thank you page or email or anything. They did take my money though so idk whats going on. I was kinda hoping like you that I got a shipped email out of nowhere but still no dice.
crazy crazy crazy - that’s all that can be said. Wish these releases were not so difficult. Just take my money already will ya LOL

I had a similar experience as others here. Never got a confirmation or anything but got shipping today. Unfortunately they are not my size tho. Could only get thru for an 11. I need a 12. Anybody have any ideas on where or how I could go about trying to do a size swap? Any help would be appreciated

I had a similar experience as others here. Never got a confirmation or anything but got shipping today. Unfortunately they are not my size tho. Could only get thru for an 11. I need a 12. Anybody have any ideas on where or how I could go about trying to do a size swap? Any help would be appreciated
Ill take that 11 off your hands...

Funny-throne.jpg

WTT shipped. Will unDS ASAP.

Kidding aside, broke down and bought WTTs. First LeBron I’ve purchased since the 11s. If they’re fire in hand, they’re getting the double up treatment. May grab a few more 16s and then I’m probably done with this model. Wear runners or Vans 80% of the time anyway.

I haven't bought a LBJ sig since the 11's either. :lol: crazy this is the shoe that brought us back. That run in the line from 8-11 was ferocious. :pimp:

Those Kith pairs and the equality pair were super limited. I don't think you can really count them.

WTT is still a GR to the public(albeit more limited).

It would be like saying the court purples. That was a super limited pair that really wasn't attainable by many.

for me if it hits a snkrs draw that a chance for everyone yeah they were limited and i admitted that, but they were not scavenger hunt only in LA limited all 7 Kith pairs were obtainable by the general public whether thru snkrs or kith plus kith retail stores but at the end of the day that's what causes value

for me if it hits a snkrs draw that a chance for everyone yeah they were limited and i admitted that, but they were not scavenger hunt only in LA limited all 7 Kith pairs were obtainable by the general public whether thru snkrs or kith plus kith retail stores but at the end of the day that's what causes value
It was 8 kith lebron 15's alot of people forgot about the closing ceremony pair

Wasn't coming for you or nothing rum just giving you a hard time i bet you got all 8 pairs too

nope, i only have the Stained Glass, Rose Gold, Cloak and Armor. After speaking with my wife though i'm contemplating getting the closing ceremonies since by her logic they weren't the ASG shoe just the shoe he wore at the game same thing she said about this year that there was no theme no awesome nike cohesion of years past

it donned on me i have 2 Cloaks, an Armor, a Crown.....

Last edited:
Not sure why people are calling these “GRs” lol.

Only two HOH in my state got them (Florida) and it was one and a half size run to 2 size runs.

Snkrs was a joke.

And then you have boutiques who got limited runs.

A gr would be infrared 6 status.

Not sure why people are calling these “GRs” lol.

Only two HOH in my state got them (Florida) and it was one and a half size run to 2 size runs.

Snkrs was a joke.

And then you have boutiques who got limited runs.

A gr would be infrared 6 status.

no one called them GR, people are arguing over future value

Back
Top Bottom