*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

982A1003-B28E-4FD7-92B2-B51FFBF6BC49.gif
Size 14 at $256 on StockX...Soon as WTT hit $220 I’m copping

8E0F24A3-8AAA-423D-9F89-1119AB35EED9.jpeg
Decided to stop nickled and dimed them on StockX, my size was listed for the lowest price too, after all I’m thankful for these $20-$30 profit resellers.
That’s not bad at all. There are so many size 14’s for sale on StockX at the moment. I’ll just keep tab on what they do the next couple days. I learned my lesson from Lebronwatch last year.

That’s not bad at all. There are so many size 14’s for sale on StockX at the moment. I’ll just keep tab on what they do the next couple days. I learned my lesson from Lebronwatch last year.

Big sizes tends to dip lower in prices, your patience might pay off.

Y'all can discuss value all you want. I'm throwing that huge lack lock on both of em, and busting these out immediately. If they give me a big bang lebron 16, cannon 16, summit lake, and miami nights add the swoosh and back tab to all of them and nike gets all of my money.

I got this shirt to go w the wtl 12s
94DD61F9-22BB-49A8-8C9E-96EC6F42E4DE.jpeg

you should've seen my fits in the 15 thread with the Kiths :rofl:idc what anyone says Lebron has had some of the best themes even when nike doesn't give me matchy matchy gear i'm able to wreck shop like my F13 theme is killer. The Kith Rose gold has given me the most issues so far, that pinkish purple color is impossible to atch perfectly for my ocd :sick::smh:

I’m a marvel guy I can’t rock a Superman shirt
I might grab this I know I could get away with white/red or white/blue shirt and a hat to compliment the rest
3B762F9E-38F0-4312-991E-B3E8C57027F3.jpeg

i too am a marvel guy but i haven't quite found shoes that truly compliment my marvel favs like Venom, Dr Doom (don't even dare mention them BS foams) and Spiderman and i mean there's a crap ton of gear for Venom and Spidey and some stuff comes close but not quite where i want and no i didn't pick up the Miles Morales 1s bcuz i'd have had to do the whole fit like the movie and i didn't want to go that route and I just wanna do it my way and turn the whole game sideways and show people you ain’t gotta be resigned to the highway you can make a path while these other dudes drive straight, the spiderman foams were a no go as well

this could work for you
Under-Armour-Mens-Alter-Ego-X-Men-Wolverine-Compression-T-Shirt-Golden-Blue_LRG.jpg

Last edited:
Managed to cop retail -10% for downloading Nike app in store, can't wait to throw them on foot. First Lebron since the 11.

Mannnnnn I would never ever

I forgot a out all of those foams smh such a waste

i too am a marvel guy but i haven't quite found shoes that truly compliment my marvel favs like Venom, Dr Doom (don't even dare mention them BS foams) and Spiderman and i mean there's a crap ton of gear for Venom and Spidey and some stuff comes close but not quite where i want and no i didn't pick up the Miles Morales 1s bcuz i'd have had to do the whole fit like the movie and i didn't want to go that route and I just wanna do it my way and turn the whole game sideways and show people you ain’t gotta be resigned to the highway you can make a path while these other dudes drive straight, the spiderman foams were a no go as well

this could work for you
Under-Armour-Mens-Alter-Ego-X-Men-Wolverine-Compression-T-Shirt-Golden-Blue_LRG.jpg

So are all pairs coming with the lace lock or are pairs floating around without them? My pair won’t be here until Thursday.

It's confirmed all pairs come with lacelocks. I asked the same question a couple days ago. The shoe doesn't come with the lacelocks pre-placed on the shoes so most pictures posted don't have them on plus we know that the lacing system is a little difficult on the 16's so people that got them on hand isn't in a rush to put the lacelocks on before posting pics.

WTL 11s are one of my favorites still need a pair
Still haven’t broke out my SB16s yet I can get a bit meticulous when it comes to my shirts still trying to find something to rock with them

m_5a8f4b969a945530864275b3.jpg

unbuttoned with this undershirt
image-tssuproyal-1-productimagenowatermark.jpg

the shirt i have is better but i can't find a pic right now

I got this shirt to go w the wtl 12s
94DD61F9-22BB-49A8-8C9E-96EC6F42E4DE.jpeg

this could work for you
vick Jersey bruh cmon you know this

Oh look a restock. They'll be retail on stock x in a week or two if not today lol

Mine from Grosbasket shipped. It's cheaper than Shoe Palace since they charge shipping and tax, but if I need a pair I'd be too late to cop.

Just got thru at Shoepalace, open some tabs and phone with Lte got it in cart on the phone in few try and took around 10 minutes to check out. Try it guys.

Back
Top Bottom