*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Oh look a restock. They'll be retail on stock x in a week or two if not today lol

Mine from Grosbaket shipped. It's cheaper than Shoe Palace since they charge shipping and tax, but if I need a pair I'd be too late to cop.
Grosbaket what is that? Never heard of it and cheaper than Shoepalace. Please let me know so next time I can look it up. Thanks and congrats. Just got mine from Shoepalace so hype right now.

Grosbaket what is that? Never heard of it and cheaper than Shoepalace. Please let me know so next time I can look it up. Thanks and congrats. Just got mine from Shoepalace so hype right now.

Grosbasket.com (not baket, typo lol) is another euro sneaker site. Yeah SP charges tax for me and on certain releases they charge for shipping.

Woke up and see these WTT 16s dropping even more like flies on stockx, I probably shouldn't even use the word dropping because they never even peaked in value in the first place. They were straight brickssssssss out the gate lol. Now I see there's a FSR on SP and people on twitter complaining about shipping and passing on the shoe all of sudden , I guess people start hesitating on copping if they have to pay shipping if they know these aren't worth squat to sell :lol:. No one is in a rush no more huh to cop lol. This won't be the first and last restock for these. With that said, I might cop a pair >DLOL.

Woke up and see these WTT 16s dropping even more like flies on stockx, I probably shouldn't even use the word dropping because they never even peaked in value in the first place. They were straight brickssssssss out the gate lol. Now I see there's a FSR on SP and people on twitter complaining about shipping and passing on the shoe all of sudden , I guess people start hesitating on copping if they have to pay shipping if they know these aren't worth squat to sell :lol:. No one is in a rush no more huh to cop lol. This won't be the first and last restock for these. With that said, I might cop a pair >DLOL.

You’re “Ritchie rich”, who cares about price?

You’re “Ritchie rich”, who cares about price?

Nah I'm cheap, it's retail or bust for me especially on these Brons cause we all know the pattern of value they're the same as the Lebron Watch shoes, etc. You don't go wasting your money, but then again i'm not like these ballers in here copping on StockX right away thinking they better get it now before prices go up even further LOL. They got money to waste, I don't. I just want to play the nice guy role of buy what you like and who cares about value, which is why I just bought a pair on SP just now :D.

Finally got through for a size 10. Took 3 tries with paypal and kept giving me "unable to order" so used a card instead and had 2 error card decline attempts before it finally accepted it.

Tried a couple times on SP then realized what I was doing. About to pay $210 for a sneaker that was just $185 on Monday. So I backed out.

After all this trolling, I'm not going to lie...these bricked quicker than I imagined. I probably should of taken up that challenge of that guy who told me "you're wrong. Screenshot this" that these will sky rocket. I just didn't want him to blow up my inbox a million years later that these went up in price by $55 bucks one day:rofl:.

Back
Top Bottom