*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Added swoosh is too small, it needs to be proportioned like it is on the Element 87s.

I’m not a huge fan of the lows. The Safaris are the best edition by a mile.

lebron16-2.png
lebron16-1.png

Looks better with the swoosh.

$235 is pretty fair for safaris
if it makes yall feel better there were some people that copped on stockx at 280 :lol:

Quick question: are Lebron 4’s still wearable? I’m eyeing a pair on eBay, never had a pair, but I’m wondering if they will crumble as soon as I take a step in them. They seem quite sturdy but they gotta be like 12 years old now

Quick question: are Lebron 4’s still wearable? I’m eyeing a pair on eBay, never had a pair, but I’m wondering if they will crumble as soon as I take a step in them. They seem quite sturdy but they gotta be like 12 years old now

They should be. I UND's a Graffiti 4 about 6 months ago and they are still fully intact. However, be careful with the rubber tab that has 4 dots on the tip of the strap. Those can easily crack or break off when you unstrap the velcro if you hold it directly on the tab.

Been looking at some safaris and was wondering why stockx has a different color description than whats printed on the box. Also I've seen most boxes say LEBRON XVI LOW AC and others say LEBRON XVI LOW AC EP. The ones with the EP description fake?

Back
Top Bottom