*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

the-sneakers-of-lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-are-worn-a-picture-id1132081070
the-sneakers-of-lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-are-worn-a-picture-id1132080983

Saw'em on 125th Harlem, Champs yesterday. Not sure about sizes, but I know they didn't have a size 14:lol:

team bigfoot :nthat:

The stores within ~30 miles of me don't even carry many size 14s except for ****'s...and they don't have a whole lot.

In retrospect, the Lebron XV was actually the best shoe in the Black History Month pack last year. Kyrie was too busy and the KD was good but the white outsole killed it.

team bigfoot :nthat:

The stores within ~30 miles of me don't even carry many size 14s except for ****'s...and they don't have a whole lot.

In retrospect, the Lebron XV was actually the best shoe in the Black History Month pack last year. Kyrie was too busy and the KD was good but the white midsole killed it.
Nike probably doing away with the BHM theme next year with Lebron now doing the whole Equality thing and Kyrie saying he doesn't want BHM shoes anymore.

The 16's had such a promising start with the HFR and the Breds. Then they released the What The's way too early which was a sign this shoe would be going downhill fast.
Yea, the only GR color that was worth its salt was the Breds. The Lebron watch and limited stuff has been nice but Nike is screwing around with the Lebronwatch...

Back
Top Bottom