*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Bron got what look to be the 17's on in his IG story. Can' tell if its a zoom bubble, but it looks like the new AM 270/720 bag in the heel

I think it's just a translucent TPU piece that covers the back half of the phylon midsole. Looks like it's still zoom.

If Nike called them the McDonald’s Lebron 16 lows without asking permission, legal issues will come about.

upload_2019-6-14_18-8-25.jpeg

upload_2019-6-14_18-6-40.jpeg

upload_2019-6-14_18-6-2.jpeg

Well they SB for me

Inside of the tongue tab says "2003 MVP"
tim duncan was the NBA MVP that year.
Lebron was the McDonald's All American game MVP that year.

Ah ok gotcha

Still knit, I'm in

Those new 17s look horrible - maybe a better colorway will do it justice. Or actual product photos.

I think 15s are one of the better looking LBJ sneakers. The colorways even seemed better.

Based on the color description on the Nike '19-'20 release report looks like Lebby is wearing the Essential CW.

Looking forward to more pics.

Hello everyone. Is there any online site right now that still has Lebron 16 martins in size us11?
I know this way long gone but was trying to help a friend though. Appreciate someone who could help (if there's still online stores hoping ^_^). Thanks

Hello everyone. Is there any online site right now that still has Lebron 16 martins in size us11?
I know this way long gone but was trying to help a friend though. Appreciate someone who could help (if there's still online stores hoping ^_^). Thanks

Did you check NDC I was watching a size 11 on there til I copped instore btw Martin jersey arrived, and some Martin socks, it goes down this weekend

Back
Top Bottom