*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Decided to cop...got tired of waiting:

CD9471-003_1.png

Velour jumpsuit with timbs then

I have never met anyone "FROM" TX that wears timbs, even in the winter time that most people would call fall. I dont nor have never owned timbs that's a stay warm up north thing. I buy my velour fits to match my shoes

There are plenty of ppl in Houston that wear timbs. I’ve seen them all over.

I've never met any and the ones I've met don't, are you sure they're from Houston or just claim Houston as home? I know most of my soldiers from below the Maison Dixon line don't wear timbs nor my Cali soldiers but meh shoulder shrug

East coast/NYC swag>*
I've never met any and the ones I've met don't, are you sure they're from Houston or just claim Houston as home? I know most of my soldiers from below the Maison Dixon line don't wear timbs nor my Cali soldiers but meh shoulder shrug

I’m from nyc currently been in Houston for 2 years , I’ve seen Houston cats wear timbs. Just not as heavy as the people’s from nyc wearing it 365. But people from Houston do wear timbs in Houston for fashion.

East coast/NYC swag>*

I’m from nyc currently been in Houston for 2 years , I’ve seen Houston cats wear timbs. Just not as heavy as the people’s from nyc wearing it 365. But people from Houston do wear timbs in Houston for fashion.

Learn something new everyday :lol:

I'm from GA and wore Timbs in middle school.

Been down with Polo Boots since.

Now I know a lot of people that wear polo boots from the south, I kept it simple and bought some Nike boots for my eventual motorcycle riding. Oh saw these in the Williamsburg outlets, VA
20190618_180405.jpg

My bad missed the price not sure how much they were but I passed

Back
Top Bottom