*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Timbs get play all over the south. You know how many dudes cut grass in Timbs?! LOL

NOW, ACG Nike boots? I've only seen those worn when I lived in NY.

Timbs get play all over the south. You know how many dudes cut grass in Timbs?! LOL

NOW, ACG Nike boots? I've only seen those worn when I lived in NY.

Well I grew up in a military town so i wouldnt know and I've only been in military towns so all the NY/NJ people I've met have been the ones wearing them, kinda like I've only met FL soldiers that wear crocs meh

Now I know a lot of people that wear polo boots from the south, I kept it simple and bought some Nike boots for my eventual motorcycle riding. Oh saw these in the Williamsburg outlets, VA
20190618_180405.jpg

My bad missed the price not sure how much they were but I passed
Wow those Lebrons are in the outlet for real? I would score those, and it seems that is size 11? One of the good colorways i like when Lebron rock those on court.

They put me in the mind of the shape of the 8 with the Air Max setup of the 9 while adding the zoom unit to the fore foot along with upgrading to a knit upper. Could be nice..

scumbag sent GOAT used shoes :smh: And not like "worn twice so tried to pass them off as DS." Straight up dirt on the heel, half the outsole rubber gone...

I was hyped for those jade lows too.

Last edited:
scumbag sent GOAT used shoes :smh: And not like "worn twice so tried to pass them off as DS." Straight up dirt on the heel, half the outsole rubber gone...

I was hyped for those jade lows too.

They sent you pics and didn't ship them to you like that right?

They sent you pics and didn't ship them to you like that right?

Yes. They spotted it right away and sent me tons of TINY pictures and I could still see how thrashed they were. Not interested in used shoes, not at the price I paid. And the seller offered an insulting "discount."

Just want a refund, but I'm in the "looking for replacement" phase, even though there's no other size 14 available.

Yes. They spotted it right away and sent me tons of TINY pictures and I could still see how thrashed they were. Not interested in used shoes, not at the price I paid. And the seller offered an insulting "discount."

Just want a refund, but I'm in the "looking for replacement" phase, even though there's no other size 14 available.

I don't understand why someone would waste their time and resources(tape, printer paper/ink/shipping label, gas, penalize their seller account) to send in a shoe that's obviously not close to new.
Sucks you had to go through this but luckily it has to pass through third party to make sure it's good so you don't have to deal with a bigger headache. Good luck on your search and if you do come across a seller, it is legit.

Incoming matchy matchy fit.....Damn Gina!!!!!
IMG_20190620_080301_954.jpg

Ol Marty Mar in the house just added yellow cargo shorts it's going down Saturday
I been looking for some socks like yours, I planning on getting CP Martin Jordan’s and them socks are perfect but no luck

Back
Top Bottom