*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Shooting the s*** in beaters
58CD03A4-4AF7-45B3-832C-38EEBB3CB8AA.jpeg

I don't understand why someone would waste their time and resources(tape, printer paper/ink/shipping label, gas, penalize their seller account) to send in a shoe that's obviously not close to new.
Sucks you had to go through this but luckily it has to pass through third party to make sure it's good so you don't have to deal with a bigger headache. Good luck on your search and if you do come across a seller, it is legit.

Yeah I don't get it either. Especially when GOAT offers the option of selling used shoes. Either a kid, someone with a low IQ, or someone who just DGAF.

Like you said though, I'm actually glad I paid for the service. It did its job.

I didn't have a good week :lol: 1/3...16 lows failed, Solar Hu glides failed, FOG air raids passed and they're coming all the way from London

Not yellow cargo shorts bro with a yellow jersey?

absolutely yellow cargo shorts with yellow jersey, how else do you replicate the outfit?
il_fullxfull.1572084273_15ds_1110x.jpg

i don't wear basketball shorts casually

Info on the socks and jersey.
peakkicks peakkicks

i grabbed both off ebay, hat from a place called Allstar sports in VA which is where i bought my dad the Finkle jersey and me the Spurs Coffee Black jersey, they have a website, i'd call as they have some jersey's on clearance cheaper in store than on the site

absolutely yellow cargo shorts with yellow jersey, how else do you replicate the outfit?
il_fullxfull.1572084273_15ds_1110x.jpg

i don't wear basketball shorts casually

peakkicks peakkicks

i grabbed both off ebay, hat from a place called Allstar sports in VA which is where i bought my dad the Finkle jersey and me the Spurs Coffee Black jersey, they have a website, i'd call as they have some jersey's on clearance cheaper in store than on the site
Thanks I checked ebay, google and amazon for them socks no luck they go perfect with those Jordan CP Martins

I’m sure I missed this at some point

Anyone know where I can cop the fresh breds below or close to retail?

These are my 4th of July shoes. I only wear them that day and back in the box they go until next year.

i waited for these to clearance but instead they dried up and i never grabbed a pair, instead i wound up with the Kobe Americas and then after those were taken i'm on the N3xt l3v3l cap americas

Still no McDon all american game red lows on NDC... :smh::angry::smh:

ikr what gives are they a non ndc exclusive

Denver premium outlets in Thornton Colorado has the white with blue superBron on the hash wall in many sizes for retail -30% right now.

Man I wanted to see what that July 1st pair was going to look like once I saw it on the FTL release calendar. I think I’m going to pass now.

Back
Top Bottom