*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Tried on the 16 low today, I like the fit and feel. 13 a little extra toe room, but 12.5 probably impossible. Not the worst with room for Elite socks.

15s been retired from the court. Hurt myself bad in them. Great for casual wear tho.

16s are the court wave.

D3813528-3516-4553-8DDF-1974B9E78A20.jpeg

The XVI's definitely have far superior heel lockdown than the XVs; I can tell that and I've only worn both of them casually lol.

This current promo is cheaper if you’re buying only the 16s. I bought the glows last promo where you save $30 spend $150. I got a basic nike logo hoodie and then the shoes for 134.62. If I use this current promo and buy the glows and hoodie, it’d be 137.49. Like dude said up there, it’s minimal depending on what you buy and the promo you used.

was contemplating getting the 16s with that 20% coupon, wanted to pull the trigger on the black lavas so bad but for some reason couldn't pull the trigger...saw the Glows and immediately copped, such a sick colorway, don't even care about GITD shoes but they looked incredible. can't wait for them to come in, how long is the break-in process btw?

Reactions: Ube
was contemplating getting the 16s with that 20% coupon, wanted to pull the trigger on the black lavas so bad but for some reason couldn't pull the trigger...saw the Glows and immediately copped, such a sick colorway, don't even care about GITD shoes but they looked incredible. can't wait for them to come in, how long is the break-in process btw?

I work out in my 16s and they broke in nicely after a few workouts. The cushioning is just awesome for me.

Back
Top Bottom