Zoom kinda stiff hope it gets better. Now I'm interested in the 17 set up
IMG_20190823_182508.jpg
is this your first 16?

I think some pairs are more bouncier than others

not sure why

they will break in and be softer

kind of reminds me of the og dmx with the rolling air feel

15’s are definately more bouncy tho

Wore my 15’s a ton for hoop last year, now retired them for casual wear...not sure if the Battleknit stretched out some or if I’m just used to the materials on the 16 but the upper doesn’t feel as supportive as they once did. Other than that I still love em, but the 16’s improved everything from that shoe

224B695B-FCEA-4B18-B09B-8924E151D7DB.jpeg

Lavas for $80 via SAVE20 & NDC gift card.
First and last 16 for me, although the GITD/Black Lavas got me thinking....and I don’t even like black shoes!

Sidenote, these feel just a tad bit roomier than previous Lebrons.
Ugh making me regret not picking em up instead of the glows...they look so amazing on feet!

I almost bought the glows...but I already have Breds and WTT.

I much prefer the feel of the lows. Both atmos pairs and I might cop those agimats.

What's the argument with the lows vs regular 16s, don't the regulars play like a low in terms of cut and fit around the ankle? Do the lows weigh less?

Those Agimat’s are a top 5 Lebron 16, I want them put some red laces in them
My other’s are
WTT, atmos jade, safari and between Martin or 4HM

Reactions: Ube
I, for one, couldn’t pass on $95...
Picked up the lavas and remix. The lavas are beautiful in person.
The remix, however, are going right back. Something about them just looks off on feet. I think the remix design on the 16 just doesn’t work. The 16s are already a really clunky, wide shoe, and something about the color way makes it look even worse.
But the lavas at $95 is a no brainer to me.
6D670F2C-3476-4C59-A62F-8367FFDF9E71.jpeg
8414688D-CA05-4A3F-96A1-23088A6D89CB.jpeg
1723CC73-A8E7-4BCA-91F8-734A1CA60432.jpeg

got the white lavas in today. Tried them around the office. Definitely more stiffer than I thought they would be, but I can feel that these have great impact protection. Not sure about the height though. Will see how they feel this Wednesday.

Interested in the agimats low 16. Any idea where these release and is it confirmed to be the 31st? Gonna be a crazy day in the Chi. Jordan 1’s but I’m skipping them if the agimats are out. Any Chicago peeps know a spot to pick them up?

Stiff? The battleknit is pretty flexible from the jump, and the zoom is very comfortable but not the springy feel like maybe the KD 12 or Kobe 1 that people are used to. Straight out the box the 16’s were money for me, ymmv though

Thinking back stiff was the wrong word. I meant to say the cushion is more firm than I thought it would be. Ran for a couple hours of open gym in the lavas last night. There was a little bit of break in, but a fun shoe to play in. I ended up swapping the insole to a superfeet one(personal preference). Impact protection was great. Traction was good. I did feel higher off the ground than what I am used to, but did not feel unstable. Heel lockdown wasn't what I am used to coming from the why.not0.1 and dame 5s. Definitely adding to the rotation for the days I feel I need a little more protection.

Back
Top Bottom