*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I know what they mean by stiff, coming from the 15. That shoe had an instant, cushy feel. The 16 doesn't. It's much firmer when you first wear. However, after a couple of times they break-in pretty nice and mold to your feet.

I really want these, but feel silly buying 16's with the 17's around the corner
Why? You shouldn’t. They’re 2 different shoes. Plus 17s haven’t officially been announced yet so technically there are no 17s yet.
I am completely sold on these. I just gotta figure out how to get em since my internet at work and on my phone are both slow af. :frown:

IMG_20190829_145800165.jpg

Thinking about getting a pair of the lows, not going to be able to get to a store tonight to try them on so wondering if someone can help me with sizing.

My TTS is a 12, but I went .5 size down on the regular 16’s...should I stick with the same size I went in those or go TTS? Guess I’m curious about the length of the lows

Last edited:
Thinking about getting a pair of the lows, not going to be able to get to a store tonight to try them on so wondering if someone can help me with sizing.

My TTS is a 12, but I went .5 size down on the regular 16’s...should I stick with the same size I went in those or go TTS? Guess I’m curious about the length of the lows

Go TTS.

I wear a 14 in both, and the lows have less volume in the toe box, making them feel slightly shorter.

I went half down for the regular lebron 16s and they fit fine. For the Lebrons with a zip i had to go with my TTS because half down was slightly too snug for my liking

I'm passing on the agimats...but out of curiosity; how do you pronounce "agimat?"

Is the "gi" like "geezer" or "juice?"

Does anyone know what the text says on the heels?

Got it. Much appreciated.

I don't anticipate running into any Filipinos soon, but ignorance does the brain no good.

If this 20% promo code from Nike worked on the Agimats, I'd cop. Sadly nothing I ever want works, including Kobe 4 Protros and the yellow Undercover Daybreaks. I don't remember there being exclusions on codes back in the day.

Kinda saddened about the foot sites dropping mil disco from 20% to 15% and how the sites suck for some reason but with guest checkout to use the 20%
Screenshot_20190830-153707_Champs Sports.jpg

Only need 1 more 16 and I'm good

Back
Top Bottom