*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Atmos Safaris for work today

D88916D8-17E8-4929-AEFD-6E650FD8AB74.jpeg

Super comfortable for me and my wider feet. Traction on my pair isn’t biting too much on the hardwood even though they’ve only been worn a few times. Maybe they got stiff sitting in the box?

I recently picked up the Superman colorway, had it sent to my parents house as an early birthday present to myself. Can’t wait to play in them.

What colorways do you have ?
Bred, Red King, Black glow, Superman and Black snakeprint lows

Reviving this thread. Hooped in my super bron 16s yesterday and kinda killed. I won’t say it was the shoes, but man they were comfortable as hell. As someone with wider feet, the 16s fit me so much better than the 20s or 21s.

It’s funny a size 10 lebron 16 is physically longer and wider than a size 10.5 lebron 20.

Attachments

• IMG_5386.jpeg
    IMG_5386.jpeg
    350.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5364.jpeg
    IMG_5364.jpeg
    378.8 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_5361.jpeg
    IMG_5361.jpeg
    399.6 KB · Views: 284
Wow are those the martin ones? Did they come with 2 sets of laces already installed?
They are the Martins.
They came stock with red laces and yellow laces on each shoe I just took the red laces out of the right, and replaced both red and yellow with black on the left. 🔥 LOVE it.

They are the Martins.
They came stock with red laces and yellow laces on each shoe I just took the red laces out of the right, and replaced both red and yellow with black on the left. 🔥 LOVE it.
Damn… I think they look great with the yellow laces… closest thing to a lakers lebron I’ve seen in a while haha.

Last sold for 120 on stock x in my size …

Put a bunch of bids on some 16s on stock x. Probably won’t win anything but the closest May be the white lava. The atmos jade and safaris look amazing to me.

I think they look great with the yellow laces… closest thing to a lakers lebron I’ve seen in a while
It's so frustrating that they haven't made just a simple Lakers colorway. I actually bought these Martins 16 when the 20s were out because I had realized that apparently a Lakers Lebron is not a priority for Nike. They're using all these pastel yellows and soft purples. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️ So I was looking at the Martin 16s on GOAT and realized "Wait, take the red laces out
and that's my Lakers Lebron right there "

It's so frustrating that they haven't made just a simple Lakers colorway. I actually bought these Martins 16 when the 20s were out because I had realized that apparently a Lakers Lebron is not a priority for Nike. They're using all these pastel yellows and soft purples. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️ So I was looking at the Martin 16s on GOAT and realized "Wait, take the red laces out
and that's my Lakers Lebron right there "
I have a bid on stock x for the Martin’s for the same reason. Hopefully they accept!

Never used goat before, is it better than stock x or eBay?

Last edited:
Might pull the trigger on a vnds “display pair” of watch the thrones for $135 plus shipping… lace locks already installed so I’d have to figure out how to take them off and re lace the shoes lol.

Might pull the trigger on a vnds “display pair” of watch the thrones for $135 plus shipping… lace locks already installed so I’d have to figure out how to take them off and re lace the shoes lol.
I must be missing something because i'm not seeing what the difficulty would be. 👀
Screenshot_20240219_095907_GOAT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom