*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Goat app shows 10/15
D0C16934-2202-42FD-96D0-6AF0621C5222.jpeg

I'm not, HOH only drop, not that many pairs at all.

Generally most Lebron's usually " brick" (As they would say lol), they tend to not have the highest value or resell. AZG SVSM, JE X Lebron, etc. I mean I guess I shouldn't say im surprised the WTL 16s creeped up, they are at a expected resell value right now I guess. I's just that I swore a week ago some were under 300, now all are over 300s lol. It happens. If these get to like $500 plus then yeah I'll definitely be surprised. I have a pair, it's honestly one of my favorite pickups this year, over all the Off white's and all that yada hype stuff.

my tts is a 10 and i went w a 9.5 on the 15s..... 9.5 or 10 on the 16s would yal recommend? thanks!

my tts is a 10 and i went w a 9.5 on the 15s..... 9.5 or 10 on the 16s would yal recommend? thanks!

TTS for the 16s, but then again I went TTS for my 15s too. So if you went half a size down on the 15s and it fit.. my guess is you might fit the 16s in the same size.....so im not sure if my answer will help you lol.. better off trying it on in stores.

I like the QC better on the 15 than these. Also noticed both shoes in the 15 have the same date but that isn't the case in the 16s, don't know what that entails.

Will see which one I like to play in more soon

I’m digging those Kings. They’re the school colors of where I coach/work at as well. Might try for these.

They don't confirm unless they know you or you spending on the daily.

You know, build a relationship.

Just bought 3 pairs of the new king colorway. Came out a week earlier here in Korea at itaewon Nike. I gotta say this one beats the bred colorway out of the park. And white outsole is so much better than the clear ones that can yellow. Im probably going to put up a few on stockx to see what happens

Back
Top Bottom